Gwens eyes squint slightly when she notices a small design on the ballon.

Staring at it harder she tries to figure out what it was.

A silver butterfly.

Gwens features contort in confusion, what does a silver butterfly have to do with the grabber?

The sound of paper being blown in the wind causes Gwen to break from her confused daze.

Looking down, she spots a photo of a girl. Gwen tried to see the girls face, but once again, the face was blurred out.

Bending down, Gwen takes the thin paper in her fingers, bringing it closer to her eyes in hope for a clearer picture.

Gwennys eyebrows furrow in confusion when she recognizes the girl in the photo.

Marilyn.

Butterfly? Marilyn? The Grabber?

What are all these different things? And how are they connected to anything?

Gwen takes a closer look at the photo in hopes to spot something she may have missed.

Thats when her eyes focuss in on the small chain around Marilyns neck, a little silver butterfly charm attached to the end to match.

Gwens eyes snap back to the balloon that still floated infront of her and a look of realization clouds over her features when it hits her.

"Wait-"

The balloon pops.

Gwenny's eyes snap open and she quickly raises from her pillow, panting lightly.

Looking around the room, her blue eyes scan for any sign of her dream. But everything was back to normal.

The memories of her dream flash through her mind and Gwen is quick to raise from her bed, scammering to her brothers room.

"Hey! What did I tell you? No running around in the house!" Gwenny hears her father scream from the kitchen, causing her to immediately stop running.

"Sorry daddy!" She yells back lightly, speed walking to her brothers room and opening the door.

Finney looked at her weirdly, wondering why she had come in so frantically.

"Its Marilyn." Gwen says.

Finneys confusion only deepens when Gwen says Marilyns name. "Whats Marilyn?"

"I think shes missing." Gwenny breaths out and Finney looks at her in shock before running past her and out of his room, towards the house phone.

+++

Marilyn's eyes open slightly, a fuzzy haze coulding over her vision as she does so.

Opening wider, her eyes fill with a small panic as she begins to focus on her unfamiliar surroundings.

She was in a dark room, lit up by one singular window on the top left side.

Cracks ran along the concrete walls, stains of dirt and God knows what to match.

Straight across from her was a metal door along with a small corridor to the right.

The room looked depressing and colorless. Everything was a moldy grey, making it look like all life was sucked out of the world.

She was currently on a very uncomfortable bed, there was no sheets and the mattress held a questionable amount of different colour stains, some being a bronze colour.