Don't Fuck With The General - Anakin (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Anakin looked up at you, smirking in a way that made goosebumps spread out over your skin. He was so fucking perfect, handsome in every way possible, his hair flowing off his head in dirty, golden locks. His teeth were showing, incisors sharp in the dim light.

"Haven't even put half of it in you and you're already making such sweet noises," he mocked you while chuckling, "Maybe I should've just taken you right in front of my men. If you need a cock in you so bad, maybe I'll bend you right over the holotable and let all my ARC Troopers watch your eyes roll back into that pretty head of yours."

You clenched around the head of his cock, making him inch into you further. He shook his head with a shit-eating grin, "Always knew you were a fucking slut."

His eyes locked with yours again and you croaked, "I- I just wanna show them how good the General- nhh.. is at- at fucking me." You could barely speak while he was filling you to the brim, bottoming out completely in you. The way he filled you made your toes curl, and you could've sworn you felt him all the way in your throat.

Anakin's hand tightened around your throat once again. "I'm sure they already know how good I fuck you," he recoiled his hips till he was barely inside of you, "Especially when you're always giving me fuck-me eyes. They all know that their little medic is a fucking slut for the General."

And with that, Anakin's hips met your own faster than you could process the way his words created sparks in your belly. You reached up to cup your hand over your mouth, a noise that was far from something you'd ever made bleeding through the cracks of your fingers. But your daring Jedi Knight had no patience for you.

Taking his hand from your throat, he snatched your hand and pinned it above your head, snatching up the other to join it. Anakin was thrusting into you like he'd been waiting to fuck you for years. And with the way the head of his cock pounded into you, he could've easily convinced you that he'd never touched you before this. You had completely lost your mind.

You felt your thoughts melt from your head, but your mouth still babbled senselessly, "Fuck- 'm your slu- nhaa! Yo- Your slut, Ani!"

Your stuttering and the noises slipping from your puffed lips amused Anakin beyond keeping a straight face. He practically laughed in your face at the state you were in, snickering as he drilled into you, "Only mine, Sweetheart. What a good girl, knowing your place. 'Wanna just keep you forever, my best girl. My pretty little slut."

You'd never felt your release creep up like this, but you whined, "Ani- I- think 'mm gonna cum."

And with eyes of a killer, he pulled out of you and used his flesh hand to slap you. It was soft, at least as soft as he could be. Squishing your cheeks together, his nose scrunched as he sneered at you like a playground bully.

"You think you get to cum just like that? You think you have it all fucking figured out. Obviously there's not a single thought in that head though, I'm not your bitch," he hissed, metal hand sifting through your hair before grabbing a fistful near the base of your scalp, pulling your head up like a puppet.

Pulling you to sit up, he backed off the bed, patting his thigh. You knew that signal, and it made you wanna cry in that moment.

You crawled closer, glancing at his weeping cock, glossed over with your slick, tip a pretty shade of pink. You'd be lying if you were to say you didn't want it in your mouth though...

"You know who's a bitch? You. My bitch. And you're a good little bitch, aren't you?"

You nodded, staring up at him with doe eyes. He looked so hot when he was talking to you like he'd never kissed every inch of your skin in candlelight, like he'd never cradled you in his arms whispering sweet nothings into your ears. You reached your hands up to hold the front of his hips, face nearing his length.