Chapter 1

~Emily's pov~
I was going up to Piper's door to hang out with her and Elliana. The boy's will be coming later, I expect. Last time I was here, Elliana and Piper were acting really strange around me. I hope they aren't anymore. I'm thinking as soon as a knock on her door. "Hey Pipes!" I say casually as she opened the door, all joyfully. "Hey Em, so glad to see you." She then gives me a huge hug, which became very awkward. "Is Elli here?" I ask wondering to hang out with the girls. "Yes" she exhaled, while rolling her eyes. Something is going on, it's really weird. Hopefully Elli isn't being weird. I just want to have a normal day today. Me and Piper heading upstairs to her bedroom. I walk in a see Elli sitting on Pipers bed. "Hey Elli," I say very hopefully. Then I suddenly realized something, it looks like Elli is blushing. I'm so confused, 'oh crap' I hope they didn't see my confused face. "You look very cute today," she then snapped me out of my confusion. I dont what to do, I want to say thank you, it's nice and all, like saying pretty is normal. We are bestfriends but it doesn't  seem like her. "Thanks," I think that took too long for me to answer. 'God! Emily you are so paranoid.' I think to myself, let's just try to have a normal day.

~Piper's pov~
'I don't really want Elli here,' I think as she is complimenting Emily. God, she's so beautiful, if Elli would just back off she could be all mine. I know I have a boyfriend and Elli has a bigger chance since she is single. I just can't give up on Emily. I guess I got to tell her how I feel before Elliana does, and the really hard part is breaking up with Lev. "What do you guys want to do?" I ask hopefully they say boba. "Boba sound really good to me." Em says as she looks at Elli. Elli of course agreeing with her. "Okay, I really wanted boba too." I started to blush so I looked away, I really want to be Still hugging Emily.

~Elliana's pov~
As me, Piper and Emily are getting into the jeep, hunter drives us to boba. He gave me a stare, I'm pretty sure he sees the tension. I lip say 'stop,' Emily looks at me and ask "are you okay?" I just nod at her, and look away rapidly. Tears start rolling down my face, I think to myself 'oh God, stop crying me, Emily might see and think I'm a cry baby.' What if Emily chooses Piper? I will be all alone, it will never be the same between us. We finally get to boba, we order and then it's a 4 seat. Me and Piper on one side and then Hunter and Emily on the other. Hunter definitely did that on purpose. Before we got out of the car, I did obviously wipe my tears. They couldn't see my crying. I would hate myself so much. We finally get back to Piper's, and me and Emily both needed to get home. So we both went our own ways.