A Nerd And A Bully

This is a school AU of Madatobi, Madara as a bully and Tobirama as a nerd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobirama Pov
I was finding my dumb math book when Madara grabbed my back collar, i gulped as he smirked at me. "Hey little bunny!" He said teasingly and i looked down nervously, his smirk faded and he frowned at me. "Ugh, Do you ever smile?" he said and shoved me to the wall, he then punched me right on the face. i screamed in pain and a teacher came and saw the scene, "DETENTION MR UCHIHA!" The principal screamed and led me to the nurses office. I saw Madara roll his eyes and headed to detention, I passed out while walking. I woke up at home in my bad with a tary of food and a note layed, i opened my phone to check on my messages. Oh, Senpai Texted. i better reply, hes online anyways. after awhile he asked me too meet up with him, i quickly denied cause i didnt want hin to know the real me. he said if i wanted too keep him as my bf the  id have to show my face, i said yes and i put my phone down. im so dead...

I was waiting for him at the park and a man walked up to me and i was sure it was him, he put down his hoodie and his shocked face was clear. my eyes widened and i realized i was dating online the person that beat my butt out, but too my suprise he just walked up to me and put his arms around my waist. i blushed as i stared at his onix charcoal eyes, i closed my eyes when he pulled me in for a hot kiss...