CHAPTER 38

">PRINCE SHON POV'S<"

Almost 1 decade past what happened in this world. Happened you can't believe because that is unexpected.

From the start that girl is different from others so my eyes I always look at her even I'm so far with her.

I know if the goddesses will go here world to help me to find her granddaughter, yes I know it's her granddaughter because we once saw goddesses in the forest that no one knew about. So everyone knows that I based it on the book but they made a mistake. , because for a long time I kept it to myself and hid everything that we had planned with the goddesses, so sometimes I looked like I had no interest in the world.

Dahil may Isa akong katanongan na matagal ko Ng Tinatanong sa Goddesses ' Na Kung bakit ako Ang kanyang pinagkatiwalaan samantalang meron Naman siyang Pamangkin bakit ako pa?'  Yan Ang unang katanongan ko pero dahil sa Nakikita ko ngayon ay Alam Ng goddesses na pasaway Ang kanyang Pamangkin at masyadong Hindi handa sa ganito Kaya naintindihan ko si goddesses ngayon.

In the history of the WinChiang world, we read in the Book From the parents of the Goddesses because they are the ones who created that world, so the history of the WinChiang world comes from them. And that book is five copies Not four and because we kept it secret By Goddesses The truth is four Everyone knows even the enemy.

First in the village of Maldrid It is led by Matthew's parents who are the brothers of Goddesses They are the ones who hold it It's not just that the enemy can get it because there is magic guarding it so that when something moves, the old palace will know immediately.

Second, it is in the village of Kaldrid, which is led by Zach's parents, who are also the brothers of Goddesses. It is not just about being captured by the enemy, because like the first village, it also has magic on guard.

Third is the one that my parents have, they are the ones who hold it, it's just hidden on the other side of the door that father made like a light so that it won't be seen by the enemy and if you intend to enter the palace, you will pass through it and if you are an enemy, it will ring It's like a bomb and when you're One of the magic is going It's sound.

Fourth is in the teachers of the Universidad of WinChiang world, This is the hope of the enemy to get them because they know that it is not in the hands of the royal family. So strong is their heart that every time there is a meeting, every house in WinChiang is searched. . But because the teacher of WinChiang University is smart, he changed it to a cover so that the enemy wouldn't notice it. So every time he came out with a book, the enemy or someone else thought it was a book about the university he was teaching, so it hasn't been tested yet. The enemy to take from the teacher, and No one even knows that the teacher is holding a book.

Every end of month ay laging may pagpupulong na pangyayari dahil Ang pinag uusapan namin Ni goddesses na sa tuwing kami nagkikita sa bundok na walang nakakaalam ay pinapasulat nya sa akin sa mga librong iyon Ang dapat na ipabahagi sa MGA Tao Ng WinChiang tungkol sa mundong WinChiang pero Hindi Ko sinusulat Ang balak at sekreto namin Ni Goddesses. Sa karamihan Ng Tao sa WinChiang Hindi Mo nalalaman Kung sinong kakampi mo at kalaban Lalo na sa labas na nakasalamuha mo. Parang nilinlang namin Ang Tao dito na maniwala sa Libro kahit ang mga Hari at Reyna ay Walang Alam tungkol sakin na nagkikita kami Ni Goddesses Kaya sa tuwing nag tatanong Ang Lahat Kung Nakita ko na ba Ang goddesses ay 'Hindi or No' Yun Ang palagi Kong sagot.

At Ang pang limang Libro ay NASA Likod Ng University Ng mga tunay na Tao Kung saan kami nag aaral,  pero may copy Ito sa library na ibang history pero about din sa goddesses. Kung saan nakapunta si Heavenleigh sa likod Ng eskwelahan at Kung saan sya dumaan Kung bakit sya naPunta Ng WinChiang world.