|~12~|

Alex POV<3:

That just happened.I am engaged to Wilbur soot.This is fucking amazing!I am so happy!

"We're here baby"he says,planting a small kiss on my cheek

"Okay"I said back,leaning my head back onto his shoulder

"Do you want me to carry you inside?"Wilbur asked,looking down at me.

"If you want"I say back,not moving from my position.

"Alright"he responded,opening the door and walking inside.

When we walked inside,there were decorations,gifts and balloons everywhere.Wilbur set me down before my family and friends,along with Wilbur's family and friends jumped out from behind the counter

"SURPRISE!!"they all yelled out together

I backed into Wilbur by accident,I didn't expect that at all.To be honest,it shocked me slightly on how many people were here.

"Are you okay darling?"Wilbur asked,placing his hands with a gentle grip onto my shoulders.

"I'm okay"I say,holding onto Wilbur's hands,gripping his index finger.

"I'm sorry did we startle you?"a young boy with brown fluffy hair asked,looking slightly up at me

"I'm okay"I respond,looking down at they younger boy.

"TUBBO WHERE 'AVE YOU GONE BIG T?"another boy yells as he walks in,this boy had a British accent and had a white shirt with a red collar and sleeves.

"Tommy?"Wilbur says,seeming lost or upset?

"Wilbur?"the blonde asks,looking at Wilbur

"It's me Tommy!"Wilbur yells,running up to the blonde and trapping him into a huge hug.

Wilbur seemed close to tears.Then I recognised the blonde boy.he was the boy from Wilbur's Polaroid pictures.to be more specific,Wilbur's younger brother.I was too busy zoned out I had noticed Wilbur started crying.I walk over and envolve myself in the hug,Wilbur hugging me now too.

"Are you okay honey?"I ask Wilbur,rubbing his back waiting for him to calm down.

"I'm okay,I-I just haven't seen Tommy i-in such a long t-time.."Wilbur manages to get out in between short sobs.

I let Wilbur lean his head on my shoulder,he seemed like he needed comfort.

"We haven't met before,but I'm Alex Quackity,Wilbur's fiancé,you must be his brother Tommy,am I correct?"I say,looking up at the taller blonde

"Yes that's right I am Tommy"the taller blonde says,looking down at me.

"So,how did you can my brother meet?"he asks,looking out of the window.Not at anything specifically,just out of the window.

"Well,Wilbur was going out to a park and his father was having dinner with my father and Wilbur came in and then I assume after kinda yelling at his dad,he looked down and noticed me next to him.To be honest,it looked like his eyes aligned with the stars when he looked into my eyes.He asked me to go to the park with him and then I guess we fell in love over three days.Shortly after meeting,we started dating now,three months later we're engaged."I expounded,not messing up a single word of my speech on how I met his older brother.

"Your cool I like you."The taller blonde said,looking at me,then back out of the window.

"Mine.."Wilbur muttered still having his head on my shoulder,nuzzling into me softly.

"I'm not trying to take him from you wilbur calm the fuck down!"Tommy yelled,standing up

Wilbur stood up"fucking Bastard child bitch."he said,then sitting back down,crossing one of his legs over the other.