I've Missed You... My Superstar... (Pt. 1) : (Oneshot)

(A/n: Ok so this was originally an idea I had for a chapter in my new book that at this time isn't out yet but it's called "A New Beginning". However I decided to change this original idea and make it something else in the actual book. Meaning as said this oneshot was the original idea and since I liked it so much and didn't wanna completely scrap it after I thought so deeply into it I decided put it in this book instead. The reason why is so you guys could still read it and to me it won't feel like it was completely wasted as a scrapped taken out part so enjoy ;3)

~ Glamrock Freddy's POV ~

It's been about a month since the battle with Burntrap. Monty had forced me to leave and escape the Pizzaplex unharmed with Gregory and Isabelle while the depths of the Pizzaplex burned down and he stayed behind to lead in my absence.

Now I've been taking care of Gregory and Isabelle since that day as a single father. I live outside the Pizzaplex and amongst humans in secret wearing oversized clothes to blend in. We all live in decent sized house I could afford.

In fact I've taken the master's bedroom and have been sleeping in it alone. Things were going great this past month until recently. I was tired of being a single father and I desperately miss my boyfriend.

I think Gregory and Isabelle realize it but I try to stay positive. However at night I tend to wear one of Monty's hoodies and sleep with a plus of him often crying myself to sleep at times. I honestly wished he lived with us but oh well at least the Pizzaplex has a leader while I'm gone.

Anyway it's another one of those nights where I've just been missing Monty and to make matters worse a girl flirted with me earlier today while I was picking up Gregory and Isabelle from school. I didn't know what to say and just told her I was gay then left in tear considering I miss Monty so much.

It's been a few hours from then and I just finished putting Gregory and Isabelle to bed. Now I was off to bed myself but as perusal I ended up crying again I just felt so alone with out him.

~ Isabelle's POV ~

I could tell Freddy has been upset about Monty since the day we left the Pizzaplex. However I understand how he feels I felt the same way when we left because Monty was my guardian that whole entire night and I grew really attached to him. He honestly felt like a dad to me and he still does.

In fact when we left I was probably worse than Freddy is now. Like as soon as I heard we were leaving but Monty was staying behind I bursted into tears and threw a tantrum.

Honestly Freddy had to forcefully make me leave by picking me up. However that still didn't stop me from kicking, screaming, and pounding my fists on poor Freddy's shoulder pads.

Now looking back to what I did I just feel ashamed of it considering I'm 8 and quite mature for my age so I shouldn't really do that. I was acting like a complete toddler when that happened.

Anyway aside from that I've noticed Freddy was getting worse he was starting to miss Monty more than he did before. Like I get it they're boyfriends and honestly I haven't seen my gator dad since I left the Pizzaplex with Gregory and Freddy.

I honestly hope Monty is ok like I really don't want him hurt from any debris that may have fallen on top of him after the deep depths of the Pizzaplex burnt down it was an old pizzeria part apparently.

So with that even though Freddy had just put Gregory and I to bed in our rooms I decided I wanted to do papa bear a favor and see if I could get my "dad" to come...home?...I guess.

So once I knew Freddy was gone I quietly creaked open my door and walked across the hall to my older brother's room of course I knocked first. I then waited for an answer and I get one. So with that I open the door to see Gregory still awake but laying on his bed looking at his phone.