When I finished showering I put on a clean pair of briefs and socks and walked back into the bedroom. We officially moved into our house about 2 weeks ago and things have been smooth.

I went downstairs to see no signs of Zih, I quickly grabbed the house phone and called her up.

"Yes?"

She answered, smiling thru the phone.

"Where you at?"

I asked

"Im at work. Or did you forget that my little vacation was over?"

She asked giggling.

I didnt really find anything funny. I did forget.

"Yeah, ma I actually did."

"Aww. You were expecting me to still be lying with you when you woke?"

She asked laughing.

"Yeah. Kartion still here?"

I asked

"Your such a bad daddy. You didnt even check but no. He's with our parents."

"Oh, ok. Cool."

"Yeah, well babe I have to get back to this load of paper work and cases I have to look over. I'll call you on my lunch break okay?"

"Yeah. Alright. I love you."

"I love you too Karti."

We hung up.

I shook my head at my foolishness. I didnt check to see if my son was here or not. Thats sad.

After eating a big bowl of Lucky Charms, I dressed in a pair of black Levi straight leg jeans, black Polo v-neck t-shirt and wheat butters. Nothing to nice. I had a few moves to make.

I locked up the house and entered the garage. I stared at the two cars that occupied the garage and decided on taking the black Range.

I wasnt really sure If I wanted to step out today and do business. Since I was almost killed I have been very careful. I tried to limit the time I spent away home to not worry Zih or my mom but money isnt going to make it's self. My dad has even been a little skeptical. But Im not the "back" behind the scene playing type nigga. I love to be apart of anything thats involving my money. I dont trust no one counting my shit, selling my shit for me, bringing me my shit and etc. Thats be these other cats fuck up. Being too trustworthy. I learned a long time ago that in this business TRUST is non existing. The amount of REAL, LOYAL nigga are decreasing rapidy day by day. Niggas just dont know how to be stand up no more. Everyone is out for themselves. Thats how it is and how its going to forever be.

Yeah I got a couple cats I been coming up with. But I dont trust em as far as I can see em. They're great with handling business, and making sure the money came in but like I said before, everyting that got something to do with my money, believe that Im over looking it twice!

When I pulled up to the Gonzales estate, where my father rested his head, I was let in the huge iron gate.

Upon entering the house I greeted Trio, Hector, Alonzo, Mike, and Tron. 5 loyal guards that watched me grow up basically. They were a important link in my fathers operation. Without them he wouldve probably been got a long time ago.

I entered the house and smelled pinesol. Maria had to been cleaning. They use to hace a maid who would clean 3 times a week but Maria is so peronoid, she trust no woman around my dad or in their house. I respect that.

I nodded to Wes, Tate, Q, and Gee. 4 other bodyguards.

I walked upstairs towards my father office. I knocked twice and then entered. Something I been doing since forever.