Chapter Two

As I get to my parents house for winter break, I begin looking at all of our Christmas decorations and even some old photos and videos of my sister and I. The videos are just random videos my parents took us when we were little. As I watch the videos I become nostalgic and even shed a tear remembering the good times of growing up with my sister.

That feeling quickly fades when I notice something eerie in all the videos and photos. In all of the pictures and videos there is something next annabelle. I looked closer at the pictures to figure out if it was just a regular shadow or glare. But I noticed that it isn't, and there is a hand on annabelles shoulder in every video and photo.I noticed the hand is holding up numbers. The first few make the number 10. The next ones make the number 30 and the number 18. As I put it together I notice it makes a date. The date is 10-30 -18. What could it mean, that was years ago?

I picked up my notes from school and began my research hoping for the best.It felt like what seemed like eternity until I found it. Something has attached itself to annabelle. But why? I try to think back to my classes but it's like I forgot everything I've ever learned. However, I'm scared of what might happen. I don't want my curiosity or my abilities to get the best of me.

As I continue my research I find so many answers. I now know there is something attached to her. Iwant help Annabelle so it can't hurt her. I think to myself. That was until I found out I couldn't. Whatever it is is already far too attached.

That's when I suddenly got a terrible headache. I automatically prepared myself for what's coming next. I then see a flash of light appear. I see a woman appear next to me. I'm not alarmed or scared. This type of thing happens all the time. Spirits come to me alot to ask for help.

This spirit is asking me if I can help her cross over. I help a lot of spirits cross over. This spirit's name is Alice. She doesn't she she has died so she is very confused. I then explained to her everything that I know. When spirits come to me to cross over I can see when and how they passed away. Alice was in a fatal car accident which led her to death, but she didn't know. I then tell her how to cross over.

The way spirits cross over they do something kind, or if they have unfinished business they finish it, and after that a white light should appear for them and from there it will take them to where they need to go. After alice leaves, i continue my research from where i left off when Alice came.

That's when I found it. The pictures and videos are from when we were toddlers, up to when I graduated high school a couple years ago. I hop back on my computer to see what else I can find. That's when I saw it. I found that very disturbing online. I found something about Annabelle. I found hospital records and a newspaper article on my sister. It reads

" Annabelle Blair Bradshaw passed away on January 17, 2017".

This is weird I think to myself.. it's probably another Annabell, right? Just with the same coincidence. There's no way she could have passed away nearly 7 years ago. That was until I saw the picture attached to the files. It's a picture of Annabelle.

I don't freak out or frighten easily, but this certainly did .If she died, who have I been talking to these last few years? I know it sounds crazy, but I think three might be something in annabelles body..I want to do more to see what it is so I can help my family and myself. But what if Annabelle finds out about it and is trying to figure out who she really is?. i'm scared and honestly don't want to go through with my decision. .

As I think about my decision I get an atrocious headache. I have never gotten one like this. Suddenly it stops after about 10 minutes. They usually last less than 1 minute. So this scares me. I then look up to see another woman.