[1]

Happy New Year, guys! This is what #SoulMatesComeback was about.

Surprised? or.. Maybe not

But anyway. I hope you would like this update and the others. Yes, I'm still going to update after this.

Yeah so, if your gonna post a pic or a quote of the following updates use the hashtag! I'll really appreciate it if you would

#SoulmatesComeback or #SMDarrenCB

=DARREN'S POV=

August 6, 2016

There were a lot of people in front of me; watching me. Well, actually me and the band Gravity. As well as Amy and Stella, the new ones.

"Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me!"

"Shut up and dance with me!" We ended.

"Thank you po so much for coming!" I said after we cheered in victory.

"Ayaann there are available merchandises po at th exit." Zack also stated.

"Once again, we would like to thank you all for coming! Goodnight!" Amy said with her English accent. Ang galing nga eh. Pure pinoy siya pero may ganyan siyang accent.
That's Amy Salazar. Bagong dating sa ABS-CBN. She auditioned for the part of a character in a teleserye. She's pretty like Pauline, she's cute like her but no one can ever beat Pauline's beautiful face.

Haha, cheesy.

But, shes kinda FC for me. Masyado siyang touchy sa akin. Yung tipong parang kilala na niya ko dati pa pero hindi. Yung parang nung bata pa kami, sobrang close namin pero hindi. Then, she does this thing that irritates me a lot that makes Pauline jealous..

"Darren, tara na." Stella poked me, telling me to go backstage.

Now that's Stella Fernando. She's the best friend of Amy who also auditioned for a part. Its great that they both got it, huh? Ang galing. She's the silent one while Amy was the loud one. Hindi ko siya masyadong close dahil we dont talk very much.

She's pretty as well. She has a curly hair like Merida's on Brave. Or like Pauline's hair before. Pero pag sa nagshoshooting, pinapastraight yung hair niya. Mas bagay niyang ganun buhok niya.

Her manager told us nga that she's gonna have her hair rebond next year.

So, yun. That's Stella.

I already went to the backstage following Stella. "Hi baby!" I called out to Pauline. Yeah, she's here kahit na Hindi siya kasama sa concert, she still came.. For me.

"Hi baby!" another voice called out... and it wasn't Pauline's "Its great that you call me baby, baby!" It was Amy's. I rolled my eyes on her. "Amy, for the 5th time, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND." I said furiously.