He'd managed to finish up by 5.30pm and had planned a gym session before going to collect Elisia. Everything was coming together, the team had returned and had a quick catch up. The interviews had gone well which was a relief. Before long it was time to go and he was heading to the gym.

He hadn't banked on Morgan deciding to join him in the gym. Aaron cut his workout short, hoping to hit the showers without Morgan noticing. Again it was a futile move, Aaron was just finishing getting dressed when a sweaty Morgan emerged readying for his own.

"Any reason you're skipping half your workout Boss?" Morgan looked Aaron up and down suspiciously.

"I think I might have pulled muscle last week, probably best if I take it easy." It was a blatant lie and both men knew it, Aaron hoped that Morgan would understand he didn't want to discuss it and drop the issue.

"A change of outfit too, and cologne? It must be some muscle that you've pulled" Morgan smirked, "enjoy your date, boss".

Aaron winced, he really didn't want the whole team knowing his business, and he hoped Morgan would be discrete.

"In all honesty Morgan I'm not really sure what this is, it's complicated, and it's the first time I've been on a first date since I was in college." Hotch sighed.

"Well it looks like you're ready to go, I'm sure she won't know what's hit her. And don't worry, I won't say a word to the team"

*

Aaron arrived in front of Elisia's dorm room 10 minutes early. He debated with himself, did he wait outside or go up to her door? Going up would be more gentlemanly, but would it set the tone as being a date?

In the end he decided to go up. Swallowing nervously he knocked on the door. Carrie answered, opening the door with a level of enthusiasm rarely seen out of a teen movie. "Well hello there handsome" She practically squeeled, "She's not quite ready yet, come in and have a drink." Carrie led him over to the sofa, holding out a soda and beer.
Aaron took the soda, cracking open the can, Carrie helped herself to the beer she'd offered and leaned against the kitchen counter.

"She's really nervous" Carrie said quietly, her face suddenly full of anxiety "I've been encouraging her in all of this, tell me I'm right about you, you're one of the good guys right?"

Aaron swallowed a mouthful of soda "I honestly don't know what this is. But I promise you I'd never hurt her." And truthfully he meant it.

"Good, because she's had enough shit for a lifetime already." Carrie fired back "and if.."

Before she could continue Elisia walked in through the door "What do you think Carrie, will I do?" She asked fastening a bracelet around her dainty wrist.

She'd was wearing a long floaty dalmatian print skirt which she'd paired with a short sleeved black low cut fitted cardigan. On her feet she was wearing a pair of black sandals, her long blonde hair was curled and the front was pulled back off her face and pinned back.

Aaron got to his feet immediately, she was breathtaking, it was obvious she'd taken time to get ready for tonight and Aaron found himself grateful that she seemed to understand this was more than a drive.
She'd not seen him yet, or heard his intake of breath, he enjoyed watching her unguarded, she was fussing, trying to fit a multitude of things into a tiny bag and chattering to Carrie about whether to take a jacket.

Aaron watched her for a few moments, taking in her beauty. He noticed how her top rested a couple of inches above her skirt and he marvelled at the dimples on her lower back that were exposed. But he was intruding on a private moment and needed to make himself known.

Aaron cleared his throat to draw attention to himself, Elisia did a double take, first shock at seeing him, followed by a shy smile, causing her cheeks to turn pink. "If you're ready perhaps we should set off" his voice sounded oddly thick.

They set off then, down through the dorm and to the car park filling the silence with small talk about work, school and the weather. When they finally reached the car, Aaron opened the drivers side door and held it open for Elisia. Tentatively she slid in.

Aaron joined her in the passenger seat and watched as Elisia adjusted the seat and mirrors, hands shaking slightly. On her third time adjusting the rear view Aaron spoke up, "I thought we'd go to an Italian I know, it's not particularly fancy but it's about a 30 minute drive away and they do a brilliant carbonara"

"Yeah, uh, that sounds pretty good. I think, we're just about ready." Elisia replied before taking a deep breath and pulling off.

Calling Elisia a nervous driver would have been an understatement, she shook constantly and while outwardly Aaron tried to remain calm he was close to getting her to pull up so they could swap places. Aaron directed her calmly and confidently answered all her questions about which lane she should be in and how turning right on a red was fine. 10 minutes into the drive something seemed to click, the shaking stopped and she relaxed into the drive, by the time they pulled up outside the restaurant Elisia was still nervous but not terrified like before and Aaron was happy that she now felt safe driving.

*

So guys what do you think guys?

What's everyones impressions on Morgan, will he tell the others or keep his word?

Do we think we should have a good date or a bad one?