3. the flying bird guy

Începe de la început

"Yeah.... let the police deal with it." My father added.

Why are they being so casual about this?

"The police?" Pietro questioned before his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Guys these aren't just any weapons..... it's alien technology." Kate added.

"And how do you know that?" Clint asked Kate before crossing his arms.

"Peter told us." Yelena blurted out, and all eyes turned to Peter.

"Is this about that flying bird guy you told me about when I first tried to recruit you?" My father asked Peter. I looked over at Peter slightly offended that my dad knew about this before I did.

"Yeah." Peter answered quietly.

"Nope. Stay out of it." My dad demanded before getting up from his seat.

Bossy much?

"Why?" Wanda questioned.

"Because I said so." My dad said back.

"That's a shit answer." I told him, and before Steve could even get the word out of his mouth, I already knew what he was gonna say.

"Language!" He said as expected.

"He's the one who's being unfair!" I yelled as i pointed at my father, trying to defend myself.

"And as usual, your the one being dramatic." My father snarked. I just glared at him.

"So what? You guys are just gonna sit on your ass while these guys are running around?" Pietro asked. Shockingly Steve didn't say 'language' this time, and instead just shook his head.

"We have bigger things to worry about. The police or damage control can figure it out." My father added.

Is he serious?

That was the worst possible answer he could've given.

"A group of toddlers could do a better job at stopping vulture then damage control could!" I said, half joking.

"So not only are you guys not doing anything to stop him, but we're not aloud to do anything either?" Kate asked, directly looking at Clint. Instead of Clint answering though, he just looked over at my dad.

Then, everyone looked over at my dad. "Correct." He said with his arms crossed. "And until it's figured out I don't want you going on missions."

Did he just say what I think he said?

"Is that a joke?" I asked, really hoping the answer would be yes.

"Nope." He said before starting to walk away.

"Tony, don't you think that's a little-"

But before Steve could even try to disagree with my dad, he cut him off. "No Rogers, I don't think it's a little anything." My dad said stopping in his tracks in the hallway.

"What ever. It's not a big deal. Just go change out of your sweaty suits." Sam snarked from over in the corner. I could tell he was trying to lighten the mood, but nothing was gonna fix how mad I was right now.