Adeline leered at me as she started unbuckling my belt. She took it off and placed it next to her. Then she unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down. Next were my boxers, but knowing what kind of a teaser she is, I placed my hands on the waistband of my boxers but she was quick to stop me.

"Let me." She said, batting those long eyelashes at me.

I scoffed but still listened to her. She hook the sides with her thumbs and tug my boxers down. My dick already painfully hard, wanting to be inside of her as soon as possible. I hissed when she wrapped her hand around it. Adeline let out a small gasp and looked at it then again at me.

"What? Scared" I chuckled.

"No- no- of course not." She said and started moving her hand. I groaned and grabbed her wrist.

"You don't have to, baby. I just want to be inside you."

"But- I just wanted to return the favor."

"Some other time, mon ange. I need to be inside you right now." I said and grasped her hands in mine. I glanced at my belt which was placed on the bed and took it. "Can I?" I asked with a raised brow. Adeline debated her answer for a few seconds then gave me a sure nod. I tied her hands with the belt and put them above her head. I grabbed my pants and took out my wallet. Thankfully I had a condom which I don't even remember putting but whatever.

I slowly alleviated my way inside her hole through the wetness, groaning and moaning her name. She was so tight that I had to stay still for a second and not cum right now.

"Shit..." Adeline shut her eyes tightly.

"You okay, mon ange?"

"Y- yeah, just a second." She breathed out. "I never got used to how big you are." Adeline said making me grin.

"You will."

She bit her lip and after a few seconds gave me a signal that she's okay and I can move.

Slowly swaying my hips back I catch my breath before shoving my dick more deeper, clenching my jaw at the tightness and snatching air out of Adeline's lungs while she desperately moves her wrist making an effort to get a hold of something but soon realised that she was restricted from touching me.

She yelped when I thrusted hard again, almost all in her. The force had her breast jiggle, the bed made contact with the wall for a second before moving back to it's earlier position, these motions continued to move in a cycle until her moans turned into sobs of irresistible pleasure.

"You make me fucking crazy." I gritted my teeth and moved my hips faster.

"But you love it."

I smirked and buried my head in her neck. "I do."

She was struggling to keep her hands to herself so I untied the belt and set them free. She smiled and immediately wrapped her hands around me. Her long nails scratching my back as I rammed deep inside her, fucking her brains out.

"You feel so good." I mumbled, pressing my forehead to hers, warm breath fanning over my lips before I decided to join lips with her again. She moaned into my mouth as a response to my fingers trailing up to her breasts, kneading them in my hands gently. I think I developed an obsession with her breasts, for sure.

I was definitely not being gentle. My dick slips out, sliding back and sliding in with force enough for the headboard to collapse against the wall. When Adeline gripped my arms as her hips buckled, I knew that she was close and is going to cum any second by now. So I started even faster, hitting a spot which made her let out the most erotic sound I've heard.

"Fuck!" She cursed when her second orgasm hit her.

But I didn't stop, pressing my fingers against her clitoris and alternatively rubbing and flicking her bud as I take her to fucking heaven. The pleasure being overwhelming for her as a tear slips down her left eye.

"Dion- it's I- I can't!"

"You can, baby. Give me another one." I replied and continued playing with her clit.

She thrashed underneath me, trying to catch her breath. I felt my orgasm coming and the moment she clenched around me, I exploded. My vision got dark so I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Fuck...she is something else.

Adeline looked so exhausted that I decided that we should stop. I would've probably went for two more rounds but she looked very tired. I kissed her cheek and caressed her hair. "You good, mon ange?"

She gave me a small smile as she struggled to keep her eyes open. "So good."

"Come here, baby." I took her in my arms and laid her under the covers. She snuggled in my chest as I kissed the top of her head.

I though that it was over, that we would never do this again. But here we are, in each other's arms. And believe me when I say that I fucking love the feeling of having her in my arms.

Dion is the standard😩
Btw this was my fave smut that i've written😈

Vote&comment loves