Adeline was left in only her black thong and bra. I stood up and took her hand, leading her to the bed and sitting her on it. I got on top of her and placed a small peck on her lips. "Let me help you." I said while my fingers traced the straps of her bra. I pulled them down and unclasped it. I kissed her between her breasts as I felt her nipples getting hard.

I straightened up and started unbuttoning my shirt. Adeline laid there, staring at me. Her chest raising fast as she breathed, her eyes full of desire and her lips red and swollen. While standing there, I took my time to appreciate how graceful she looked. As a man, I don't just find a woman's body sexy. To me, it's more than just sexy. It's empowering. Women's bodies should be appreciated regardless their size, type or flaws. For example, I didn't fail to notice the faint stretch marks on her breasts and thighs. And I find that sexy, so so sexy and beautiful.

Taking the glass of scotch in my hand, I pulled out an ice cub and put it in my mouth. Adeline widened her eyes a little and gulped. I got on top of her again, now caressing her waist with one hand and gently lowering my mouth over her collarbone. I placed the ice cube on her hot skin as she let out a soft whimper. I glided it across her breasts, circling the cube around her hard nipples. Licking the cold droplets off her skin and slightly sucking on her nipples. I trailed the ice cube down her belly, then licked it up while she moaned and grabbed onto my biceps.

"Dion." She finally moaned my name which made me smirk.

"Yes, mon ange?"

"Please..."

I lightly chuckled and shook my head. "Patience, baby. You'll get what you want."

Extending my hand towards the glass I took another ice cube and placed it directly on her lower stomach. She bucked her hips as I trailed it lower and lower, till I reached her pussy. I placed the ice cube near her hole, circling it around it.

"A- Ah fuck!" Adeline moaned loud and threw her head back.

I left the cube there and lowered myself on her. The cube already melting due to her heat and mixing with her juices. Seeing her enjoy this, I placed my lips on her clit. "Open wide, baby." I spoke in a demanding voice as she obeyed. Licking and toying with her folds was enough for her to go crazy and take a grip of my hair. I inserted my tongue inside her, tasting her even more. Fuck, I could do this everyday. Her legs started shaking as I ate her out faster, my tongue slipping in and out of her at a fast pace.

Adeline started moaning so loud that I was positive that the people next door could hear her. I tugged on her clit making her let out a small squeak, trying to shift her hips. "Dion- Dion fuck!" She almost screamed when I licked and sucked on her clit. She was close that her legs shook even faster and her grip on my hair tightened. I put one fingers inside her, moving quickly. In a few seconds, Adeline came all over my face and fingers. But I didn't stop there. Licking up her juices and thrusting two fingers inside her, making her ride out her orgasm. She was so overwhelmed that she tried to pull my head away but I didn't budge.

"I- I can't!" She said, almost breathless.

With one last lick I pulled away. Her juices dripping down my light stubble so I wiped them away with the back of my hand. Adeline was out of breath, laying down with her closed eyes. I smirked at her state and stood up, hovering over her. I kissed her lips as she was quick to accept. My hand wrapped around her neck while we passionately tasted each other. I pulled away and looked in her eyes. "Do you see how sweet you taste?" I ask her.

She only smiles at me and runs a hand through my hair. "I want you inside me."

"Then take off my clothes." I whisper in her ear.