Conventions ✔️

Start from the beginning

After Jay caught the offender, Adam slammed him into the front of the car.

"Theo Mitchell, and I don't think he's our guy." Jay said when Hank walked over.

"Based on?" Voight questions.

"Found four wallets and three watches on him. He's a pickpocket, a purse snatcher. Four arrests in the last ten years along those lines." I exclaimed.

"Nothing violent. No rape, no murder not even a sexual assault." Erin added.

"What?" The guy asked.

"What do you think?" Hank asked Antonio to which he replied "Let's bring him in."

Adam put the guy in the back of the car and we went back to the district.

*****

The two detectives from New York arrived, they came upstairs along with Burgess.

"Hey, appreciate you coming." Hank said,walked over and shook hands with them.

"Of course. Rollins." Rollins said walked around and shook hands with everyone, her partner Fin did the same.

"You guys are nice. What's up with that battle-ax downstairs?" Fin asked.

"There isn't enough time in the day." Olinsky replied and we all chuckled.

"Start off looking for patterns, obviously. Why New York and now Chicago? Is this guy a salesman and this just happens to be his route? Maybe an interstate trucker?" Fin started once we all settled down.

"The only commonality that we could find, that might be worth pursuing is there was a manufacturing trade show convention in New York at the time of our rape-murders. Now, that convention is now here in town at the Rittenton center?" Rollins said.

"Rittenhouse,yeah." Hank said.

"So who is this guy? I mean, what are we looking for?" Erin asked.

"This perp has been elevated to serial-killer status. I mean, in terms of the rape and murder, there are five different profile psyches. I think we're looking at an anger retaliatory rapist." Rollins exclaimed.

"Why the ear?" Ruzek asked. "I mean, I get that he's a sadistic son of a bitch and everything, but is he trying to establish some sort of cred or...?"

"Usually as a souvenir or a trophy." I exclaimed and then looked at Rollins and Fin. "Sorry, for interrupting."

"No, it's fine. She's right. Sometimes they even make shrines." Fin added and everyone crinkled their nose in disgust.

"How long we have you guys for?" Hank asked.

"As long as you need." Rollins replied.

*****

"Fyi, you're not just my fiance. You're my fiance that got in early at Facebook, like, way early. You're worth at least $10 million." I said to Jay. We were waiting for the conference to end. Our pickpocketer id'd a guy.

"Well, how about I get a perm and wear a hoodie, and you can just tell everybody I'm Mark Zuckerberg?" Jay tried, I fake laughed.