"What if I want to get married now?" he nervously asks and his parents were surprised. 

"Wha...what do you mean?" his mom stutters. 

He swallowed hard and courageously told them, "Omma, Appa, I want to marry Jeongyeon."

"Je..Jeongyeon, you mean, Yoo Jeongyeon?" his mom couldn't believe of what she hears from him.

"Ne, Omma," he nods looking down.

"You're back together?" his Appa asked raising his voice.

Jimin looks up at them briefly and then looks down again, "Not yet officially but..."

His mom cuts him, "You better move fast Jimin."

His father then reacted, "Don't tell me you're giving your son away."

"Jagi, it's Jeongyeon!" his mother sounded so excited. 

"But don't you think, it's too early for them to settle down?"

"Our son is in the right age. Besides, we know that he will be in good hands."

His father took a deep breath and looked at Jimin. Jimin gave him a hopeful stare and after few seconds, his Appa said, "When is the wedding?"

Jimin almost laughed when he heard his father's question. "Appa, Omma, I was just asking. I need to meet with her parents first."

"Aigoo, you better move fast. I saw the news linking her to her partner in a show. The man is interested in Jeongyeon," his Omma said in which he just chuckled to because he knows that Jeongyeon won't betray him. 

"Do you want me to help you with Chang-joon?" his Appa asked.

Jimin shakes his head, smiling. "I want to show her Appa that I can face him in my own effort."

His father smiled proudly, "You're really a grown up man, my son."

"Propose to her with your halmeoni's ring," his mother suggested.

Jimin giggled, nodding. He could not believe that his parents are this excited. Well, thanks to Jeongyeon, his parents loved her from the first time they met her. 

Flashback to their trainee days and Jimin's parents went to Seoul to pay him a visit. They met their son in Omela's Bakery. Jimin was disturbing Jeongyeon that time. Once Jeongyeon saw his parents, she immediately offered them breads and told them some stories about their naughty son. She recognized them as Jimin showed her pictures of them before. She was an easy-going person and they saw how hardworking she was. They also saw how she takes care of their son. 

"Why won't I gain weight if she keeps on feeding me with her breads," Jimin reasons when Jeongyeon told them that he was temporarily banned from practicing because of his weight.

"And why are you eating if you would complain like that?" Jeongyeon leers at him. 

"My parents told me not to waste food so I eat it," Jimin would answer.

"Aish, just admit that you can't resist my breads."

"Your breads..." Jimin laughs while giving her a malicious stare. "Your breads are delicious," he would tease her and she would pinch him till he screams in pain. 

They banter in front of Jimin's parents yet, Jeongyeon still has good impressions to them. They thought, she is just being herself and she's not pretentious. Though her words are harsh sometimes, they can definitely tell that she's not a bad influence. When the two finally dated, Jimin's parents were the happiest and they were the saddest when they learned about the break-up. 

Now, back to present, learning that their son is planning to settle down with the woman that they are fond of, they're happy but somehow they feel worried because they know how harsh the show business industry is to idols who decide to date or to get married. 

-

Jimin rested for two weeks and then he went back to Seoul to prepare for their comeback. He was so inspired that he was able to compose a love song with the help of Namjoon. 

"Don't tell me, you two are back together?" RM asked.

"No... not yet," he replied shaking his head and continued, "But I am planning to go to her apar..."

Namjoon cuts him, "You just broke up with Narin. It doesn't look good if you jump into a relationship again."

"But hyung, Jeongyeon and I had a past. We are not some people who just met each other and decided to date. What's the matter if I realized that I am still in love with her and I want to start again with her?"

"Jim, I am just telling you to have some respect to the other girl. Put your shoes in her situation. What do you think would she feel if she learns that her recent ex got into a new relationship that fast?"

Jimin just looks down as Namjoon continues, "Don't rush things."

-

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon got busy too for the group and solo promotion projects. She also went to Japan to fulfill some commitments. It has been two months and Jimin is still not reaching out to her. She didn't tell anyone about what happened between him and her because she's afraid that they would disapprove of him. Some members are still bitter towards him and are pushing her to date other men. Once in awhile, they would tease her to give Jeonghan a chance as the SVT member already asked her to eat out for a dinner. She declined the offer. Like what she promised to Jimin, she would not entertain suitors. But she's worried and she's now overthinking if Jimin had a change of heart and decided not to come back to her. Her waiting time starts to kill her hope. As the days and nights pass by, she starts to lose her confidence. "When will you come back, Jimin?" she would always ask the clock, the door, or even her dogs.

Her anxiety kicks in. He was right, it was so hard to wait. 

When she went back to Seoul, she directly headed to her apartment to rest and to cry. She got no energy to cook so she just ordered food online. She waits for him to show up but still there's no one knocking on her door, only the delivery man showed up.

"For Miss Yoo. Here's your box of cheesy mushroom pizza, bibimpap, kimbap and cola," the delivery man says. 

Jeongyeon sniffs from her cry and got confused, "I did not order for these. I only ordered Tteokbokki."

"Oh? But these are on the list."

"Huh? I won't pay for that," she sniffs again. 

The delivery man swallowed a lump, "You don't have to. I am sorry to keep you waiting, my love."

Jeongyeon was shocked, "My love?" she quickly removes his cap and his mask, revealing that he is Jimin. Her heart pounded like it's about to explode. Jimin puts down the food and he hugged her tight. "I missed you so much." He cannot bare to see her depressed like that so he broke from his character as a delivery man. 

"I told you, I'll come back to you," he mumbles while caressing her back.