She suddenly took another deep breath and kneeled down. "So Hwang Yeji, would you like to be that missing piece and stay with me forever?" Ryujin pulled out a box and opened it, showing a ring. "Will you marry me?" She asked.

Oh goodness..

"Yes, of course. A thousand times yes." I smiled and she put the ring on my finger and hugged me. "Yes!" She cheered.

I heard clapping in the distance and I saw our friends. Oh goodness..

"Congrats!" They shouted.

"Thank you." Ryujin pulled away and bowed to them. "Thanks for helping me with this, I really owe you guys a lot." Ryujin smiled at them.

"No problem! Just help us with ours next time!" Winter yelled making the rest of us laugh.

Wahh my ring finger is empty no more. "We're gonna be having dinner with our families again." Ryujin uttered. "I'm excited."

"Wow our daughters are engaged." Momma Seulgi sheds a tear. "I can't wait for the wedding~" Yuna dances.

"Remember, you two gotta enjoy your marraige life too." Mom Jane warned us. Yes Mom, she told me to call her that since she is gonna be my mother-in-law.

We chatted and laughed the whole night, we did have some serious talks about it.

Since I'm in a pretty good mood, I decided to go live on my instagram to say hi to the fans.

"Hello everyone~" I waved to the camera. "How is everyone doing?" I asked and read the comments.

"I'm doing great unnie, how are you?" I read the comment, "I'm doing great too!" I answered.

"Do you guys have any questions? I can answer them right now." I shifted my eyes through the comments.

"Oh yeah you guys, look!" I showed them my hand.

"Shin Ryujin finally put a ring on it, I'm glad to be called Shin Yeji soon~" I laughed.

Ryujin suddenly came in the room. "Hi honey, what're you up to?" She asked and closed the door. "Just reading comments and answering." I pointed to my phone.

"Hello everyone." Ryujin waved at the camera. "Everyone say hi to my fiancè~" I pulled Ryujin beside me. "Oh my gosh Yeji, you hit a jackpot." I read the comment. "Yes I did, my baby here is the center of attention of many, sometimes I hate it cause they try to steal her from me." I sulked.

"No need to be sulky, you're the only one in my heart." Ryujin hugged me.

Comments:

user7339: ugh!! so cute )))):

ryejifighting: im so happy, im in tears rn..

nixferis: OMG THEY'RE ENGAGED???

ryushinnie: what my ryujin is engaged? #proudfan

ddaengddeong: my ship is sailing :((((

--------------

Ryujin was gonna go downstairs and I bid my good bye to her.

"Okay everyone, I'm gonna answer a few questions and end the live." I clasped my hands together.

"How long have you two been together?"

"7 months." I answered. "Last question." I chuckled.

"When is the wedding?" I read it out loud. "Next year April 25." I announced.

"Anyways, I'll end the live with an air hug." I hugged my phone. "Bye bye!" I turned off the live.

—

wasn't much but prepare yourself for the last few chapters soon!

late night update ig? Got a lot of things to do. I already pre-written the ending and let's say prepare some tissues?

I know it's kinda late for my Crazy In Love album but it's a long story. I'll update tomorrow if I do pull a Yeji, I hope so 🤍 hwaiting!!🫶🏻