2. Me, myself and i

-Hey uhh another disclaimer, this chapter is slighter more about Steve and The memories he made, but Eddie is still included! Enjoy :)

Steve had been driving for a while, he wasn't sure
were he was going but he didn't care, he was happy enough in his thoughts.
He had told Robin before he left family video that he was 'clearing his mind' but he was just making himself more lost in thought, in memories, of good times, of Eddie.

"I swear to god Harrington you and your ideas are going to be the death of me." Eddie sighed, not even trying to hide his grin, Dustin slowly caught up with the older males, "I think it'll be awesome, especially with the two coolest dudes I know" Dustin spoke cheerfully, places his hands on the guys shoulders, "what can I say, I'm pretty awesome" Steve replied smugly, "plus we need a way to blow of some steam, it's going to be a rough few days," he continued, linking his arms with Eddie and Dustin,
"You two are kinda like my dads."
....
"What." Steve went a light shade of red, what is that supposed to mean?
"I mean.. I don't know about you but i wouldn't mind having to wake up next-" Dustin cut Eddie off,
"Don't even go there, i do not need to here your fantasies" he walked away from his older friends,
" you're the one who started the conversation!" Eddie shouted, and all he got was a middle finger in return, Steve chuckled to himself, "you think our sons attitude is funny now?? Not a good example Harrington, not at all." Eddie tutted and shaked his head, Steve frowned, "our son?? Seriously, you have to take me out to dinner first" he felt a nudge to his side, " i mean I wouldn't mind-"
"Shut it munson" Steve rolled his eyes and ran after Dustin,
"Wait! Come back! Don't leave me!!"

God he missed those times.

When Steve snapped back into the real world he realised he was crying, did he really miss Eddie that much? It hurt him to think that he won't experience moments like that again, he lost Eddie, but he didn't realise he'd be losing Dustin too.

"Crying over me now are we Harrington? I'm honoured to be the person that keeps king Steve up at night, even in the daytime too! What a lucky man I am"

Steve gasped, there it was again, he went all tense, it felt like someone was behind him. Im in a car, Theres no way someone is behind me, he felt stupid, shook the feeling off, and tried to ignore it, continuing to drive, but then he felt hands snake around his neck and the feeling got more surreal. He pulled over, turned around, to see nothing there. What an idiot. He didn't move and decided to relax for a bit. He just wanted things to be back how they used to be. He wanted to hold Eddie again.

"Found it!" Eddie exclaimed excitedly, grinning like a little kid,
"Yeah, a million years later," Steve replied, still In the same spot he had been in for the past 45 minutes, Eddie rolled his eyes showing Steve the vhs tape.
"A horror really" Steve looked up at Eddie, " you know I hate those,"
"That my dear friend is the point, it's an excuse for me to hold you if you get scared," Eddie smirked,
Steve groaned, "whatever have it your way," he said, slightly grinning at Eddie.
Eddie sat down next to Steve, their legs touching, eddies arm around Steve's shoulder, and Steve slightly leaning into Eddie.
The movies started, and only 3 minutes in and there was a jump scare,
"Holy shit!" Steve exclaimed, completely burying his head into the crook of Eddie neck,
"Scared stevie?"
"You think??" Steve looked up at him, they continued to stare at eachother, before Steve went back to his head rest in the crook of eddies neck, and they both eventually fell asleep like that.
The did that every Saturday.

Steve smiled to himself, "god I miss those days." He spoke softly, leaning his head back on the seat, "I don't know what we were but I would kill to have it back, to have you back." Steve chuckled slightly, tears slightly forming in his eyes. He expected to hear a voice, but nothing came. He sighed gratefully, he checked his watch and realised Dustin would be coming out of school soon. He started his car up and made his way to the Highschool, happy that he's get to see his best buddy again.

His dumb little Dustin Henderson.