Now, you're dancing with some strangers on the dance floor while Rindo watches you from afar.

Soon someone from behind you accidently bump into you, "Oops, I'm sorry about that." The male apologizes, turning around.

As you turn around to apologize as well, you recognize the male immediately.

"Chifuyu? What are you doing here?!" You shout.

Chifuyu points at the group of friends behind him, "I'm here with some friends. Want to meet them?" He questions.

You nod in response and let him drag you away from Rindo's sight.

Who the hell is that?

Rindo wanted to know.

"This is Takemichi, Hinata (Takemichi's wife), Mitsuya and Kazutora

"This is Takemichi, Hinata (Takemichi's wife), Mitsuya and Kazutora." Chifuyu exchanges introductions.

"Mitsuya? I heard of that name before..." You start to tap your chin, trying to remember where you heard of the name.

"Oh! You're Hana's fiancé. I am Hana's friend, Milli.

I don't know if you know me or not but I got invited to your wedding." You explain.

A smile forms on Mitsuya's face, "Yes! I am Hana's fiancé. She talks alot about you.

I'm glad to finally meet you."

Chifuyu's eyes enlarged, "You're invited? I am too, I mean all of us are.

Let's hang out in Bora Bora." He shouts, thanks to the loud dj music playing in the background.

"That works with me!" You give him thumbs up.

"What happened?" Rindo asks Ran, noticing him coming back

Looks like he couldn't find Kiara anywhere.

"I'm sure she left to go home.

You did decide to find her after an hour when you arrived." Rindo says to cheer him up.

"Yeah or she left with someone else." Ran rolls his eyes.

"Did she?" Rindo questions.

"Yes, I don't know who the man is but he has a pretty expensive car.