Rishi: (drunked) Waiter bring me another bottle of bear...

Waiter: Ok Sir...

Rishi took out Lakshmi's photo and start talking to her photo.

Rishi: (drunked and roaming his hand on her photo)  Lakshmiiii,  you know when y....  you  were nooottt here, I used to drink a lot and when mom.....  comes to scold me and asked me to stop drinking I used to sayyyyy...  that when my Lakshmiiii will come back I will stop drinking but now I have to drink this kind of Drinks my wholeeeeee life because it will only erase my painnnnn... It will give me peace Lakshmi..

Waiter: Sir your order

Rishi drink this bottle too.

Rishi: (drunked)  Waiteerrr repeat my orderrrrr....

Like this rishi drink 6 bottle of beer.

Rishi: (very drunked and senseless)  Repeatttttttt m.......m... myy ordeeee.......orderrrrr....

Waiter: Sir you already had 6 bottle of beers,  and you are out of sense tooo.... please don't drink more Sir....

Rishi: (Rudely)  Ayeeeee Waitr.... Waiterrrr I.  I am...  am giving you moneyyyyy naa then Don't teachhhh me bring me another bottle, I just wantttt to forrgettttt every....one, I want pea.....peace, I want to erase m......y eve...every painnnnn....

Waiter bring another one like this Rishi drinked total 10 bottles of bear....

Rishi:(Very drunk)  Waiterrrrr Bringgg my.... my.... bi..... billl.

Waiter bting the bill and Rishi paid the bill but his visiting card fall from his pocket....

Rishi :(to waiter drunked and senseless )  Waiterrrrr Where I had to gooooooo.... 

Waiter: I don't know Sir......

Rishi was trying to walk but he is falling again and again,  just then the waiter saw the visiting card, and took it and saw three name

1: Rishi Oberoi
2: Virender Oberoi
3:Ayush Chopra

Waiter: (to rishi)  Sir who is Rishi Oberoi.

Rishi: (Senseless and drunkard)  Who is Rishi Oberoi......   Aree I forgot I am Rishi Oberoi...

Waiter: Then who is Virender Oberoi....

Rishi: (Senseless and drunkard) Heeeeeeee is m.....  my... fath.... er.

Waiter: Who is Ayush Chopra.....

Rishi: (Senseless and drunkard) He.....  He.....  He.... is my......

Waiter: Ayush Chopra is your.....

Rishi: (mummer)  Bro... Brother...

Waiter: (to himself)  I think calling his brother would be right.....

Waiter calls Ayush who was trying to find Rishi,

Ayush : (on call but worried)  Hello..

Waiter: Hello Sir,  Are you Ayush Chopra....

Ayush: Yes,  I'm.  Who are you.

Waiter: Sir I am Rajat,  I am waiter at a Bar and your brother Rishi Oberoi had drink 10 bottles of beer here and now he is senseless, So please come and take your brother.

Ayush: What he drinked this much,  Ok Please take care of him, I'm coming in 10 mins.

Waiter: Ok Sir.

Rishi: (drunkard and murmuring) Lakshmiiiiii.....  ple.... please for.... forg.... forgive me.... and please came back to me.... I promiseeeee I..... I will.... Change....

Saying this he got unconscious.

That's it for today guys,
I really don't know whether this part is good or not. So please give your reviews.

Do votes and comments

Till the next update bye guys 👋
Take Care 👍