My Demon Tenant is a Girl!

Start from the beginning

Walking in, the doorway led to a much large room. So large, that it felt like he was standing at the entrance of a stadium. Right in the middle were a row of large, metal bars and right slap dab in the middle of those bars was a large piece of paper with the word 'SEAL' on it in large bold letters.

The sheer size of them sent a shiver through Naruto's spine. Whatever that was held behind them must be absolutely huge!

Maybe that was where the Death God kept all the souls of the dead!

Turning around, Naruto began walking back only for the gate to slam closed in his face.

Shaking slightly, Naruto timidly turned his head back to look at the metal bars.

"I don't want to die.." began Naruto quietly, his eyes widening as the usual volume in his voice returned, "I don't want to die!"

"Oh God, why me?!" cried Naruto loudly as he dropped down to his knees, his hands reaching upward to pull at his hair.

"I'm too young to die!"

"I still haven't kissed a girl yet!"

"I STILL HAVEN'T EATEN ENOUGH RAMEN YET!"

"Eesh, you're kinda pathetic, aren't you?"

"Eh?"

Slowly getting back up, Naruto looked over at the metal bars where the voice had come from.

"Who're you calling pathetic?!"

"You," answered the voice, which sounded both deep and intimidating.

Naruto did not even have to see the thing speaking to know that he, she, it, whatever it was, was pointing a finger at him. A very antagonistic finger at that. Forgetting the situation he was in, Naruto began loudly shouting at the voice.

"I'm not pathetic!" retorted Naruto, pointing a finger back towards where the voice came from.

"Last time I checked, you still were," replied the voice.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

They continued bickering for a few more seconds before Naruto changed up his argument.

"Well at least I'm not stuck behind a cage!"

"..."

Folding his arms, Naruto puffed out his chest confidently as he put on a victorious smile. He had shut that disembodied voice up for good.

"At least I got ramen in my cage."

Naruto widened his eyes, letting out a quiet 'huh' as he looked back at the metal bars. He then narrowed his eyes and went back to crossing his arms.

"Hah! As if I'd fall for a dumb trick like that."

He heard a low growl, "Look, just come in here. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you.."

Naruto quirked a brow, a bit of hope glinting in his eye, "Really?"

"Well, not too badly at least."

Whatever hope inside of him vanished as he deflated, "That's still not really convincing."

"Look, just get in here before I get any more ticked off by your monkey antics."

"Monkey antics..?" thought Naruto as he took a step forward, "Who the heck is this guy calling a monkey..?"

"Alright, fine. I'll come in," replied Naruto, as he began walking forward.

What other choice did he have? The only other direction to walk in was closed off. It was not like he wanted to just keep standing there forever.