thank you, english club members☆

First and foremost, I want to thank you, sincerely and deeply for reaching this far, for opening this book, giving it a chance and spending your time to read it. No words can describe how much indebted I am to you for giving my creations a chance and appreciation. We may not know each other personally but I feel like I’m already sharing a part of me through this book by letting you read their journey and experiences as high school students.

I wrote this book hastily, to be honest. But I am overwhelmed by the fact that there are people who willingly supported and read it on Wattpad. To the lovely readers of this novel, I may not know your name individually but know that I am forever grateful to each of you— and to you who’ve reached this far, thank you so much.

Writing started as a hobby for me, turned into a passion, and now my escapism from this cruel reality— the fact that you are with me in this journey, in this little world that I created is more than enough for me.

English Club may be fictional, but I hope that through their experience and memories, you will remember those high school memories that you once treasured in your heart. I hope that by reading their journey—not only to win, but to form a family and everlasting bond— you'll be once again reminded of the bliss of youth.

☆ WE'LL ALWAYS BE
ENGLISH CLUB ☆

*     *     *

want to read more? here are my other novels!

LIKE A GENTLE WIND (Belles Ames 1)
Completed. Light Novel. Romance. Young Adult. Music, childhood sweethearts, province.

Moving into a new town, Solar Delacci thought that it would be the worst thing to happen in her life. Why would she want to live somewhere far from the city she was raised? But she'll endure it anyway, everything for her sick father.

There she met a childhood friend that she had long forgot. Khalil Ferlaci.
Violin lessons. Coffees on a cold afternoon. Turntable playing old songs. The garden in her dreams blooming with fresh flowers. And a boy with chocolate brown eyes.
She never expected that the guy starring in her fantasies and dreams actually exist. And he's been waiting for her all this time.

SPREAD YOUR WINGS, DOROTHEA
Completed. New Adult. Social Media Influencer. Theater Actress. Scandals and witchhunting on the internet.

For years, she lived behind walls built through all the bricks that they threw at her. She screamed the truth but it all echoed back to her. Still, she stood tall with her head held high; believing one day, she'll destroy those walls and live free.

That day came. She watched as the last brick crumbled down, only to find out that there's a bigger wall waiting for her. The same incident that crowned her with thorns replayed right before her eyes.

And the only way to escape is to fly high - even with broken wings.

STAY STAY STAY
Completed. Teen fiction. Friendship. Light Novelette.

There are only fifteen days before Ye Joon Ji leaves the Philippines. Alison de Franco, Ye Joon's best friend knows they need to seize all those days left for them-- at the same time, she needs to learn how to let him go.

But then, as college is around the corner, how would she able to do it if the dream she's chasing for too long seems to slowly fade away?
Would they be able to still stay in touch with each other even with the million miles apart?

YOU LET ME DROWN
Completed. Mature Romance. Angst. Poverty. Stardom. Secret love.

She was too deep into her dreams and ambitions of finally escaping from the sea of poverty- to be free and finally taste luxury. She didn't want to settle yet, her heart yearns to achieve her ambitions knowing it was the only way to finally make her happy.

But he came, and he proved her otherwise. She tasted happiness while she help him escape his own abyss. Sa sandaling panahon, nakalimutan niya ang mundong kinabibilangan. Naging sandigan nila ang isa't isa.

Just when she thought she's finally satisfied with simple moments, the waves once again brought her into the ocean. She was once again drowning, and now that she needs saving... he never came.