Chapter 12 - A Surprisingly Quiet Voice

Start from the beginning

"So.... I hear you and Louise have gotten rather close." Siesta said with a wink.

"Uh... I uh... Yeah, I guess you could say that. She uh, saved my life a lot and uh...." He had no clue what to say.

"It's fine. If you two are happy, I'm here to support you. Although..." She leaned closer. "I can't promise I won't try my luck."

"Wait you mean... With me?" He asked surprised.

"Who else? My, you really aren't the best at this."

"That's a fuckin understatement.... So... Uh... You......"

She just nodded.

She stood up when she saw Louise approaching.

"Like I said. I support you both, but I will definitely try my luck at convincing her to share. She can't keep you all to herself. She simply can't handle you on her own like that." Siesta simply walked off.

Damien watched her in surprise. He looked behind him and saw Louise.

"Did you catch that? Did she... Does Siesta..."

He watched as Louise gave a nod with an amused smirk.

"Huh.... God I'm bad at this."

She nodded again. Sitting down next to him she gave a small giggle.

"You are pretty bad at this."

"Thanks for the pep talk Louise." He said sarcastically.

"But it's cute. That level of oblivious can be annoying, but it's cute sometimes." She told him.

"Bitch, I'm adorable." He said folding his arms and looking away. "Hmph."

"Very true.... So?" She looked down to her dress. "How do I look?"

She stood up and did a twirl.

"A solid mix of cute, beautiful and hot. Very good. 11 out of 10." He said with a nod.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad either."

"It's just my armour. I literally didn't even know this was happening until an hour before." He said looking at his armour. "I'm gonna miss that chest plate. Feels like I lost a part of me."

"Hey. Tomorrow let's go and get you a new set of armour like what you have. Think maybe it might be time for an upgrade?" She asked.

He looked down at himself. He thought about it, then nodded.

"Actually. That's not a bad idea.... I'm gonna keep these though. They're sentimental to me." He said.

"And that's perfectly fine. They're yours anyway."
.
.
.
They had no idea what to do now.

Everyone else was dancing, but they were tired from yesterday and they didn't feel like it.

"This music is kinda crap." Damien said looking around.

"I actually agree." Louise nodded in agreement.

"...... Wanna hear how I got into Beacon?"

"Oh! Yes please! This sounds exciting!"

Louise was listening intently.

"Alright, so. I got to Beacon on the bullhead right and the first person I met was this dude with a massive sword. We went to the-"

He went in about the story as Louise listened on.

All while Kirche, Tabitha Montmorency and Guiche watched them.

"Seems they're both happy. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Louise was quite amazing yesterday. I thought void magic was a myth." Montmorency said.

"Yes. Seems she has finally learned to control her magic." Kirche added.