Chapter 11 - Dragon Vs War

Hello. I'm back once again.

Let's get started.

____________________________________________

It's been a few days since the incident with Louise and the Prince.

Few things have happened.

Damien has gotten much closer to both Siesta and Louise. Bad part of that is they compete with eachother. What for? Damien has no idea.

He's been focusing on the map the principal gave him. He's comparing it to a world map and trying to find where it is. This dragon was interesting him.

Also, a bad thing has happened.

See, they put the Prince somewhere safe. No one knows where he is and no one will know until they're sure no one is after his life.

The bad thing about is Wardes and his men must have spread it around that the Prince was killed. To be fair, he doesn't know he's alive.
He doesn't know what Damien is capable of really.

So, despite their efforts, war is on the way. And the students may get involved.

Damien has no idea how this all makes sense, but he just knows it's not a good thing.

Anyway.

Louise walked into her room to find Damien in a worrying state. The map of the world was in the wall and the map he was given was next to it. He has markers on it for potential spots.

Louise was followed by Siesta. She sort of had to accept that the maid was his friend and he was fond of her.

"Um... Damien? Is this a code red?" Siesta asked.

"Ah, perfect timing girls! I just found it!"

That got Louise interested.

"You did? You found the dragon?"

"Yep! See, I analysed the map constantly and found it didn't match any part of the map, even when I made a mini version of it." He held up a smaller version of the map. "Then I realised something. I'm lookin at it wrong! Literally! The old fucker handed it to me as he was looking at it from his perspective!"

He handed her the map and brought her over to the big map. He moved it to a certain spot and she saw no correlation.

Then, he flipped it.

"Oh. There it is." She said seeing the match.

"Yep! Found us a dragon!"
.
.
.
.
.
Damien and Louise were walking with the usual group of Kirche, Tabitha, Montmorency and Guiche. Siesta was here on Damien's request to witness this magic shit.

"I'm surprised you found it so fast my boy."

Damien looked to the guy that was apparently the only teacher looking out for Louise. Her godfather.

"Me too. Honestly I'm not a map guy. So what's the deal with this dragon?"

"Well, it has been dormant for years ever since it arrived and it has never awoken. Upon analysing those marks on your hand I found this is a unique marking and not some old scribbles. The one with that mark is said to be able to make even the most complicated things work easily. I am still researching more of it."

That made Damien look at his hand with the markings.

"Hmm... Makes sense then that I could use the rocket launcher without ever using one before. Felt like I knew everything about it." He said.

Soon, they arrived. It was an old farmhouse that was clearly unused. They went to the larger building when they saw nothing. Maybe it was inside.

They opened the doors to the barn and when they did, Damien's eyes widened.