The Meet

//TW: mentions of manipulation and suicide

He was decently tall but still shorter than Wilbur, with green eyes that shined under the light. Freckles sprinkled his face and on top of his head was a pile of fluffy blonde hair.

Wilbur watched him walk in. He kept staring at him. The blonde went over to the bar and then looked over to wilbur and waved before lookin back at the bartender.

"Dad?" Fundy was a bit confused at who he was starring at.

"He's perfect," Wilbur whispered under his breath. Fundy just stood there, confused by the situation. "Watch this."

Wilbur walked over to the stranger, not hesitating for a second or looking back at Fundy.

"Hey cutie." Wilbur smirked as he approached him.

"You're a flirty one aren't you?" Dream-the blonde chuckled. He looked up at Wilbur.

"Do you want a drink?" Wilbur offered, smiling at the shorter male.

"I- uhm...sure..." Wilbur ordered while Dream just stood there, admiring Wilbur's brown curls. His dark mysterious eyes...his handsome face... everything was just so perfect in dreams eyes.

"Here you go...?" He handed Dream the drink.

"Names Dream," He remarked with a big smile.

"That name really fits you- Dream," Wilbur bowed. "My name is Wilbur."
Dream blushed a bit at his action.

"DREAM?!" Drista yelled from outside, being surprised to see dream through the glass. She walked in with someone else. On their head was a crown and were wearing a beautiful red dress.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN HERE?! I thought you didn't drink?" Drista was very confused.

"Well I just came here do something, but this fine man offered me a drink." 

Drista gagged, "ew- that's gross anyways this is my friend—"

"ERET?!" Wilbur exclaimed, cutting her off. He smiled widely.

"Wilbur?! Oh my god... I haven't seen you in ages!" Eret walked to him and hugged him.

Wilbur grinned and returned the hug. "Yeah! Oh! Have you met Fundy?" He inquired as he let go.

"Oh wow you you've grown. I remember when you were.... Just my age?" They all laughed.

"Drista what are you doing here? I told you to stay in boat," Dream seemed and appeared a bit annoyed.

"Well- well-" Drista tried to explain but was cut off, again, by Wilbur.

"Well, I have to go-" he headed to the door then turned around to look at Dream, still standing where he just was. "See you tomorrow at the beach a bit after noon. Is that ok cutie?" Wilbur winked at dream then walked out, a smirk growing on his face

Fundy soon came after him a bit confused. They walked together to the docks.

"what was all that about? I thought you hated humans?" Wilbur got onto his boat and Fundy followed suit.

"Well I have a plan!"

"what is it?" Fundy, still very confused slightly tilted his head.

"Well I just gain his trust and kill him. I'll make it seem as if I've fallen in love-he won't be able to resist me," he chuckled a bit. "I'll have him take me to his boat, and I'll murder it. The coverup can be it was suicide!" Wilburs eyes burned red as he said that.

"....I- I think I should go...." Fundy walked off the boat.

Fundy walked out to the village. He was triggered by what Wilbur said.

"No fundy... stop. Sure your mom left you, and your father is dead, Wilbur left you but... it's fine just breath. At least he's back..." Fundy walked it off and calmed down. When he was a child, he attempted suicide but Wilbur stopped him. After Wilbur left he waited for him...and waited, but the years passed without him; he gave up and went to look for him.

~back with Wilbur~

Wilbur stood on his deck, the crazed look still in his eyes. He paced around, reviewing his plan mentally before turning to the ocean.
"GEORGE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He appeared a bit later, poking his head out as he often did.

Wilbur sighed and rolled his eyes, "God, do you never get out of the water?"

George cowered a bit, embarrassed. "No."

"Fine. Come up here, I have something to tell you," Wilbur grabbed a cigarette, watching as George obeyed him for once.

"So what do you need?" He tossed his head back and ran his fingers through his hair, looking at Wilbur confused.

He towered over him, his eyes even more red and an evil smile over his face. "I have a victim to kill."

"To...kill?"

Wilbur nodded. "I met him today. He's perfect for this..." He went on and on, yet George stood there, staying Quiet.

He sighed and looked down at George. "George, George, It's what we're meant to do. Who's going to kill these damned humans if we don't?"

"It's still...never mind," George sighed.

Wilbur smiled and looked out onto the ocean. "I'm meeting him tomorrow- you should come as well to meet him and to help with the plan."

He hesitated but nodded, "I'll be there...but I'm just going to leave now-" George jumped back into the ocean, swimming down to the bottom.

Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Pathetic." He stretched and wandered around his boat, still smoking.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry I haven't posted anything;-; I've been a bit busy- aNyWaYs I have lots of new ideas for the book and I'm trying my best to make it good💀

This was also edited by the best person that's edited my last chapter 😈

Word count: 927