"Take me to bed," whispered the girl, the woman stop kissing her and look at her in the eyes.

"What?" the young woman chuckled nervously while her cheeks flushed red, Irene smirked.

"What Ariella wants, Ariella gets," delicately says the woman and pulled her for a tender kiss.

Irene carefully went on top of her and positioned herself between the girl's legs. The dark night seems to understand their yearning for each other, the sound of the waves muffled their moans in the four wall of the room.

She swiftly unhooked the young woman's bra and remove its strap using only her teeth, revealing the girl's fine pair of flesh.

"God.. you're so beautiful," whispered the woman in her ear, kissing her earlobe and lick it afterward. The woman's hand softly travel down on her center as their lips met again, Ariella moaned between their kisses that turned the woman on. Her lips slightly open and gasped when she felt the woman's long finger in her moist folds, deep down on her core.

Ariella moaned but a resist one, "p- please," she struggled between the pleasure.

"Hmm?" hummed the woman and thrust deeply causing the girl to pushed her head backwards and curve her back, gripping tightly in the bed sheet.

"B-be gentle, baby," she whimpered, eyes closed.

"As you pleased," the woman observed her struggling face and bit her lower lip at the view. Ariella moaned resistedly. There's a drop of sweat in her forehead and their skin seemed damp but smells sweet.

"Let it out, darling," says the woman while placing a kiss in the girl's neck and suck her skin, leaving a mark on it, "I wanna hear you," she says.

After that, Ariella let out a melodious moans as the woman keep on thrusting and added pleasure to it. The young girl was totally defenseless, allowing the woman to touch every part of her.

Irene slowed her movement when she felt the warm liquid on her fingers, her eyes traveled from the girl's panting chest up on her face.

She smiled.

They kissed again, but the woman wasn't satisfied yet. She stopped kissing the girl, their eyes met, and she slowly enter her thumb to the girl's warm mouth and suck it- swirling her tongue on it.

The woman kissed the side of her lips.

Down on her neck.

To her chest.

Traveled on her belly.

Finally, to the main event.

And the rest is history...

_____

She woke up with the smile on her face, her eyes wandered the bedroom and the woman wasn't where to be found. As soon as she stood up, she felt sore between her legs but ignore it and look for her clothes she wore last night.

"Where is it?" she whispered and look through the room but she couldn't find it and decided to wear other clothes. A slightly mess stuffs in the luggage of a woman at the corner caught her attention, and soon after she noticed the passport beside the shoulder bag.

Ariella raised her eyebrows and smiled sweetly when she read the woman's name that written in a gothic bold, "Celestina.." she uttered.

After a moment, she walk out the bedroom and saw the woman sitting gracefully in a wooden chair, cross legs with a newspaper in her hand.

"Morning, Maria Celestina," greeted the girl, teasing the woman. Irene pulled down the paper and wrinkled her forehead, "where did you get that name?" she asked and finally stood up and walk on her direction.