It confuses the girl how her feelings becoming strange for some reasons, especially when the woman is around. She thought that she supposed to prevent herself from everything that could ruin her relationship to her fiance, Luis. It was crazy to think how she let the woman to kiss her without forcing her, without having doubt, without even thingking that she was cheating already with the mother of his fiance.

The sun was setting in the horizon but the woman hasn't come yet since the morning she left. Ariella decided to have a walk in the seashore wearing her beach dress and her sun glasses, though the sun isn't that bright anymore.

She smiled when the calm small waves splashed gently to her feet, raising her sight to the reddish yellow light of a sun and realized how beautiful it is.

Her mind suddenly turned her thoughts toward dreaming about the woman, that she wants to end her day with her. Watching the sun to set until the darkness slowly taking the beautiful sky while their hands are clasped together as if those were made for each other's only. She mentally slap herself for thingking that way as she knew that it was all wrong, and she have to stop it as far as she can.

"I'm sorry about earlier," the voice behind made her jolted, pinning her palms in her chest. Little did she know, the woman watching for awhile now while she's unconscious about her deep thoughts.

"It's okay," that's the only words she could muster, turning to woman.

"Want some glass of Mojito? My treat," says the woman causing her to smile and nodded. 

"Sure," the girl winked at her.

It was already 9 p.m. when they reached the bar near to the shore as they still ate their dinner.

"No more walk out please?" says the girl, the woman chuckled and nodded.

The bottle of vodka and bunch glass of mojito arrived to their table, and the woman started drinking with her huge shots.

"Take it easy, mauubos rin naman natin 'to," says the girl and discreetly travel her sight to the woman.

"Huge shots, easy to get drunk," humorously says the woman.

"How problematic are you to have that thought?" the girl jokingly asked.

"Do you know that feeling when you take the whole bottle of tequila and get wasted after? That's how problematic I am right now," the woman elegantly laugh.

"Let's play 'never have I ever'," she challenged the woman.

"That's sounds exciting, let's do it then," the older woman smirked. 

"You go first," says the girl and drink her mojito.

"Never have I ever dated a woman before after me?" the woman intently looking at her.

"I have never," answered the girl.

The woman feel quite relief hearing that from her.

"Drink a glass of vodka pair with a glass of mojito," Ariella pour a shot to the woman's glass.

"What is that for?" the woman confusedly asked.

"It's a consequence to the other opponent if the other opponent says they haven't done the question before," explain the girl, the woman nodded. 

"Alright," she simply answered and drink the glass of alcohol, the girl gulped seeing the woman's throat while her black polo button was slightly open.

"Done, it's your turn to ask," Irene smiled as her cheeks heated.

"Never have I ever fell in love again?" says Ariella.

The woman bit her tongue and fix her gaze to the girl, "I have never," it took a seconds before the girl realized she was staring back to the tipsy woman.

Ariella took a shots. The night was getting deeper and the two fine ladies continued the game with different funny, and personal questions. They slowly get drunk,  laughing with something and talked about random stuffs.

The girl's eyes were already tender as she was already drunk, and the woman just discreetly checking her fineness.

"Last question," the drunk girl said.

"What is it?" asked the woman and bit her lips.

Ariella smiled and paused before speaking, "never have I ever had sex with someone," bravely asked the girl.

Irene softly caressed her neck while eyes were fix to the girl, "I have, but that scumbag just took me by force," the girl knew what she was talking about.

"Have you?" the woman asked back.

"I have never," says the girl causing the woman to squint her eyes.

"Really?" the girl nodded.

"Well, if you're referring to Luis and I, we haven't done it. And if you're talking about us, you knew exactly what happened before," the girl truthfully said while there's a knowing smile to her lips, the woman blushed.

They continued drinking and drinking as the night is getting deeper.

______

To be continued...