"I think she found out I couldn't play due to my injury, so she asked if I'd participate as an assistant coach."

Ryosuke groaned and knelt slightly, motioning for his brother to climb onto his back. "So you said yes?" he said.

"I actually said no at first."

"Oh?" Ryouma nodded, placing his hands around Ryosuke's neck as he walked to the dorms. "Yeah, but that's irrelevant since I'm here now!" Ryosuke remained silent as he approached his dorm room.

"I'll make you tell me later," Ryosuke said as he opened the door. He looks up to find his first-year classmates seated all around him. "What exactly are you doing here?" He asked about placing his brother on the floor.

"We wanted to meet your brother," Tanba said, casting a glance at Chris. "We had no idea you had a younger sibling," Yuki agreed.

Ryouma grinned as he climbed into his brother's bed "I've heard nothing but positive things about all of you. Expect the spitz."

"You-" a tic mark emerged on Jun's skull. He rose to his feet.

"Jun I'd appreciate it if you didn't annoy my brother "Ryosuke spoke out as he made the first-year jump. "Ah- I was just going to greet him," he nervously chuckled. 'Damn it, they're both annoying and terrifying,' he grumbled to himself.

"Jun, you're a dumbass."

"So your name is Royouma, right?" Chris laughed. He gave them a tiny smile as he nodded his head.

Ryosuke beams "How about we resume the movies we began the day before? Later introduction?" Jun and Yuki blanched at the thought of watching the movie. "But we all want to get to know your brother," Jun said anxiously, hugging a pillow near to him.

"We can't do that to Jun, Ryo. Look at how terrified he is." Jun with his pillows draws the attention of the two kominatos. "He's nearly shaking in his boots." Ryosuke chuckled, relieved to see one of his younger brothers return.

Everyone shivered as they thought, 'They're both so evil.'

Chris shook his head, "As much as I'd like to witness what occurred at the movie's end, I don't think Jun or Yuki could stomach it, Ryosuke." He groaned and looked at the two before consenting.

"Fine, I guess we'll watch Mulan," Ryosuke groaned, changing the movie.

The film proceeded while Ryouma couldn't help but laugh at Jun, who was giggling at pretty much anything humorous that happened in the film.

"I forgot how much I enjoyed this movie," Ryouma muttered as it ended. He rose up and grabbed blankets to cover the baseball players. He had forgotten how much he enjoyed watching movies with Ryosuke

Even though it wasn't his usual style of movie, he enjoyed it. "I wonder what I'll be like when Haruichi arrives here," he said as he approached the door.

"What are you up to?" From behind him, a rough voice called out. "Oh jun? your wake? I was just about to go grab some water "Ryouma spoke while looking behind him in the dim light. "Don't worry, I'll be OK," he stated while opening and closing the door behind him.

'Perhaps this was a horrible decision,' he thought as his leg throbbed with each step. "I knew this was a horrible idea," a voice from behind him moaned before grabbing Ryouma.

"Didn't I say I'd be fine?" Jun sighed, resting his head in his hands and wrapping Ryouma's arm over his shoulder. "I couldn't let Ryosuke's injured sibling suffer any further harm," he stated as he helped him down the stairs.

"Please don't call me 'Ryosuke's Injured brother.' My name is Ryouma." "Sorry," Jun murmured as he inserted his money into the vending machine.

They sat on a seat quietly, staring up at the sky. "Are you looking forward to teaching us?" Jun said, turning his head to face Ryouma.

"No."

Jun's eyes expanded "No? Didn't you come here because you liked baseball? "He asked while sitting up straight. Ryouma shook his head, "Baseball is something I despise. Every time I see someone play, I am reminded of my injuries, and the anguish returns " He said also sitting up.

"How come you came here if it hurts?" Jun questioned. Ryouma sighed as he returned his gaze to the sky. "My siblings. We agreed to go to nationals together "said the young man

'There's no way he doesn't like baseball anymore,' Jun hummed. Who could dislike baseball?

"Are you certain you despise baseball?"

"I'm sure," Ryouma said as he turned to face Jun.

They sat in silence, the wind swirling about them as the cool sharp air of late night clung to them.

"I guarantee you felt different when you first started coaching at seidou! You can't possibly dislike Seidou!" He yelled as he grabbed the male's shoulders.

"Huh?" Ryouma expressed surprise as he gazed up at Jun, who grinned at him. He looked at him for a split second before chuckling. "That was so awkward," he joked, making Jun flush with pride.

"I'm sorry," he muttered. Ryouma glanced at him, puzzled "Why are you apologizing? I appreciate you for voicing your mind." Jun returned with a half-smile.

"You're still an idiot, Jun."

"Huh?!"

✘✘✘✘

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒