𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

[Muichiro] "(Y/n)!!"

The ravenette tried to run over to you, only to be stopped by the uppermoon 1 who held him back strongly.

[Kokushibo] "Do not interfere with the ritual."

The other slayers glared at him.

[Y/n] "I'm..sorry

You stopped quietly infront of him, your hand, hovering over his bare chest where his heart lied under. With heavy heart, you looked back at him wistfully before plunging the blade into his chest.

[Muzan] "Ugh-"

Splatters of blood came from his mouth and yours. Again you grab the knife and periced it again, in another place that held another beating heart with a small jingle of a sound that ringed through his head.

[Muzan] "No-! Nononono!"

He yelled, and gripped onto your bloodied collar angrily. His hand growing frail, along with the complexion of his face at a faster rate.

[Gyomei] "NOW!"

They all launched fourth at the demon king only to have been whipped away.

[Muzan] "I'll kill you."

[Tanjiro] "(Y/n)!!"

Tanjiro ran headfirst towards the battle with his blazing blade in hand ready to strike cleanly.

[Muzan] "No you won't!"

He raised his whip to plunge it fourth in the burgenette's abdomen but stopped when you bit his throat, your teeth digging further into his pale skin to tear his esophagus out.

Muzan gripped onto your hair fustratedly. Stabbing you over and over again as you kept stubbornly tearing his skin apart and biting his muscles and tendon away.

[Muzan] "Let go of me you brat!"

He plunged a sharper blade through your body, causing you to let go of him, crumpling down on the floor.

[Muzan] "Now...die-"

The bright sun peaked slowly from the horizon. The all too familar warmth of that orange light made Muzan afraid. He turned away to make a run for it but was knocked over by the forceful kick to the side of his head. Nezuko.

The pain made Muzan clench his chest tightly as the pain of his bleeding heart and everything else begin to spread inside him. Like chains, he could not escape from. The bleeding that was happening from the inside began circling inside his body throughout in a uncomfortable way, causing him to stop moving.

[Zenistu] "GET HIM TANJIRO!!"

The burgenette swung his blade, but the contact of the nape with his sword was not easy.

[Muzan] "AAAAAAHHHHH!!! GET AWAY FROM YOU YOU BRAT!!"

The uppermoon one came alongside the boy, helping him cleanly slice off the neck with ease with the help of his blade.

Emotionlessly he stare at the burgenette who stared at uneasily.

[Kokushibo] "...Take care of (Y/n) and Muichiro....there good kids, so treat them well.."

He said with a smile, the sun burning his pale figure away.

[Everyone] "YEAAAAH!!!! WE BEAT HIMM!!"

"MUZAN DIEDD!!!"

Cheers and roars erupted loudly into the morning sky, that slowly began to brighten.

[Muichiro] "(Y/n)!"