0.4 kiss scene (cast)

                         0.4 KISS SCENE!
                                    (cast!)

MASON THAMES—okay you guys don't really kiss a lot, or well don't go farther than a little peck, so when he found out you guys had to have a full on make-out sesh??!! he got so red 😭😭 your characters had a lot of tension and the writers couldn't...

MASON THAMES—
okay you guys don't really kiss a lot, or well don't go farther than a little peck, so when he found out you guys had to have a full on make-out sesh??!! he got so red 😭😭 your characters had a lot of tension and the writers couldn't hold it back anymore so they just went all out- mason just tried to ignore it and act like it didn't exist until he forgot about it and when the day came- well I'll just play it out for you.
director-normal mason-bold you-italics
"Mason, Y/n, it's time for your kissing scene, come on let's get it over with!" "wait let me finish my hair!" "KISSING SCENE?"
"Mason did you not know?" "Uhh yeah I did, just forgot." "Uhm. Okay"
He also wouldn't stop blushing, he's scared you didn't like it🥲

MIGUEL CAZÁREZ MORA—
he would be excited tbh, nobody really knows ur dating unless they ask so maybe this would make it more obvious because you both didn't get flustered or cared much when you had to do it. but he would keep laughing just so you had to re-do it. like just smiling in it or giggling. you had to re-do it maybe 5-11 times before he stopped. and he also thinks this could ease some tension between you and the fans. they think you two are just close friends so maybe this will make them not- so surprised that you two are dating. and when people would tease you after he would just straight up tell them something like "what I can't kiss my girlfriend anymore?" and everybody went
🧍‍♀️🧍-😮- "makes sense".

TRISTIAN PRAVONG—
it wouldn't really matter to him, he would just get it over with so you guys could finish filming and go home and watch a movie.
but if you two weren't dating, it would be a whole diffrent story, he spent 4 minutes brushing his teeth and 2 minutes swishing his mouth wash-. and he would try and mess up during it so you could re-do it. the first 3 times he made it believable but after everybody caught on- except you, you thought you were just a bad kisser.  you would play it cool after but him- he would look like a tomato and could not stop smiling. after the kiss he grew some balls and just asked you out.

BRADY HEPNER—
he would just do it and kiss you again  after. you don't really like for your relationship to be known and he respects that. that was until you guys got outed by a fan, which made you anxious, and it made him get pissed at everybody. he didn't like how uncomfortable you got when people would make those questions about your relationship. but you got out of your shell and started kissing, hugging, and holding his hand in public, out of absolutely nowhere a couple days after the kiss.
he was glad you got out of your shell but still kind of mad that you were forced too.

A/N

if u guys don't start voting ima fucking riot🫤🫤🫤 PLEASE I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF U LIKE IT. COMMENT OR SOMETHING PLEASE I JUST WANT A REACTION
anyways... I'm sorry I kinda got off topic on Brady's I didn't know what to write for him... but since characters are next what should I dooo? I don't really have any ideas maybe like how they react when you r found by the police or sum