A Careless Mistake

You never knew what hit you. One minute you were peacefully sleeping in your bed, and the next you were being brutally attacked by the one person you thought you could trust. Teal'c, your closest friend and ally, had turned on you in the worst possible way.

He didn't say a word as he brutally beat you, his eyes cold and emotionless. You begged for him to stop, to tell you what was going on, but he didn't say a word. He just kept hitting you, over and over, until you were nothing but a bloody mess. 

 At first you thought maybe he had been possessed by some sort of evil entity, but then you realized that there was no way that could be the case. Teal'c was evil, plain and simple. There was no other explanation for his actions. 

You lay there, barely conscious, as Teal'c walked away, leaving you to die. You knew this was the end, and there was nothing you could do to stop it. As your vision started to fade, you could hear Teal'c's voice, cold and cruel, echoing in your mind. 

"You should have never trusted me, weakling. You are nothing but food for the Goa'uld now." 

 Teal'c quickly comes back and begins nursing you back to health, apologizing over and over like he always did. And you forgave him. Like you always did. 

One day, Teal'c saw you laughing with O'Neill and confronted you in the hallway outside the mess hall. 

"Why are you laughing with him?" Teal'c asked, his voice eerily calm. 

"What do you mean?" you asked, confused. 

 "You know what I mean," Teal'c said, his voice laced with venom. "You're supposed to be mine, not his." 

"Yours?" you asked, still confused. "What are you talking about, Teal'c?" 

"You're mine," Teal'c said, grabbing you by the throat and slamming you against the wall. "Mine to do with as I please. And I please to kill you." 

He tightened his grip on your throat, cutting off your air supply. You struggled desperately to break free, but it was no use. Teal'c was too strong. 

As your vision started to fade, you could hear Teal'c's voice, cold and cruel, echoing in your mind. 

"You should have never trusted me, weakling. You are nothing but food for the Goa'uld now." 

 Then he drops you, allowing you to fall onto the ground in a choking, heaving heap of tears. You looked up at him and began to whimper, "I'm sorry, Teal'c! I won't talk to O'Neill anymore! Please just don't hit me!" 

Teal'c nods, then stomps off to eat at a table with the rest of SG-1 like nothing happened. 

 I wandered through the hallway, just trying to process what happened and why Teal'c, my lover, was treating me so horribly. Just when I was about to head back to my room, Harold Maybourne stopped me. 

"Hey, (Y/N)," he said, looking me up and down. "You okay?" 

"No," I said, trying to fight the tears. "Teal'c just beat me for talking to O'Neill." 

"That doesn't sound like Teal'c," Maybourne said, his brow furrowed in confusion. 

"I know," I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. "But it was him. I swear." 

 Maybourne looked like he was about to say something, but then he just shook his head and walked away. I was alone again, feeling lost and confused. I had no idea what was going on, but one thing was for sure. Teal'c was definitely my abusive boyfriend. 

Then Daniel Jackson walked in. "Hey, (Y/N)," he said, looking at me sympathetically. "I heard what happened." 

 "Yeah," I said, my voice shaking. "It was awful." 

"I'm so sorry," Daniel said, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back, grateful for his support. I knew I could get through this, as long as I had my friends to help me. 

Teal'c walked in, quickly spotting me in my overly familiar embrace with Daniel. I could see his eyes opening wider and his nostrils flaring. He quickly stomped towards us. 

"Get away from her!" he yelled at Daniel, pushing him away from me. 

"Teal'c, what the hell?" Daniel yelled back, pushing him. 

"She's mine," Teal'c said through clenched teeth, pushing Daniel again. 

"No, she's not!" Daniel yelled. "She's a person, not a possession!" 

"I don't care," Teal'c said, his eyes wild. "She's mine and I'll do whatever I please to her!" 

With that, he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall, his hand tightening around my throat. I could feel the tears streaming down my face as I struggled to breathe. 

"Teal'c, stop!" Daniel yelled, trying to pull him off of me. But Teal'c was too strong. 

He continued to choke me, his grip tightening. I could feel myself losing consciousness. The last thing I heard was Daniel's voice, yelling for help. Then everything went black. 

>>>>>>>>>

An unknowable amount of time later, my eyes blinked open and looked around. I was in the infirmary, and Daniel was sitting next to my bed, looking worried. 

 "Hey," he said, relief washing over his face when he saw that I was awake. "How are you feeling?" 

"I'm okay," I said, my voice hoarse. "What happened?" 

"Teal'c tried to kill you," Daniel said, his face darkening. "If we hadn't stopped him, he would have succeeded." 

 "Why?" I asked, tears filling my eyes. "Why would he do that?" 

 "I don't know," Daniel said, shaking his head. "But we're going to find out. I promise." 

I nodded, then winced as the movement sent pain shooting through my neck. 

"You need to rest," Daniel said, standing up. "I'll go get the doctor." 

I nodded again, then closed my eyes, trying to block out the memory of Teal'c's cold, cruel eyes. 

 Then Teal'c walked into the room wearing the labcoat that the doctors on-base usually wore, his eyes set on me and his face so red that it looked like the gold thingy in his forehead was close to returning to molten form. 

 "Get out," he said to Daniel in a voice that brooked no argument. 

 "But, Teal'c," Daniel started. 

 "Get. Out," Teal'c repeated, his voice louder and more forceful this time. 

Daniel must have realized that there was no way he was going to win this argument, so he reluctantly left the room. 

Once we were alone, Teal'c walked over to my bed and loomed over me. I could feel the tears streaming down my face as I cowered in fear. 

"Why?" I asked, my voice trembling. "Why did you try to kill me?" 

"You're mine," Teal'c said, his voice cold and emotionless. "Mine to do with as I please. And I please to kill you." 

With that, he reached over and grabbed my throat, cutting off my air supply. I struggled desperately to break free, but it was no use. Teal'c was too strong. 

As my vision started to fade, I could hear Teal'c's voice, cold and cruel, echoing in my mind. 

"You should have never trusted me, weakling. You are nothing but food for the Goa'uld now." 

 Then everything went black.

THE END

((A bit of a darker ending this time, but I just thought the last one was soooo sappy that I was gonna lose my EDGE XDDD. Maybe I'll have the next one be a little more bittersweet?? Idk))