introduction

Hi my lovies! Me again!

I'm so so happy to be bringing Remnant back, some of you may remember her from when I first threw the idea out there back in November last year, but at the time my heart just wasn't fully in it.

I wasn't sure if I'd ever pick this story back up but after a lot of thought, I think I'm ready to give it another go!

Remnant is a story on finding love after loss, it's a bit of an enemies to lovers or perhaps friends to lovers, depending on how you look at it. It'll all make sense soon!

!This will be a slow burn!

I aim to update every two to three days, but if I'm being lazy please cut me some slack! I'm working full time as well as trying to write and get this out to you.

REMNANT WILL BE VERY VERY HEAVY ON THE TOPIC OF DEATH, GRIEF AND PARENT LOSS if you're not comfortable with any of these topics, please don't feel obliged to read!

!Trigger warnings!
- death and grief
- TOPICS OF TERMINAL ILLNESSES/MEDICATION AND MEDICAL INTERVENTION
- parent loss
- adoption/fostering
- drugs and alcohol abuse
- mental health, depression/anxiety
- mild smut
- panic attacks

Any other trigger warnings will be placed at the start of each chapter.

I am also not a doctor/lawyer or mental health professional, so please just excuse me if any information is inaccurate, I'm trying my best!

Just a PSA this IS a dadrry fic!

I hope you enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter for chapter teasers and behind the scenes! @hollytpwk

The fun will begin in a few weeks!

All the love, H x