~~

It took you two and a half hours to fully explain what had happened, Billy also sharing his side of the story. He also got his injuries wrapped up so it doesn't get infected.

"I can't believe it. We were so stupid to believe Bo's lying mouth. 'Oh, I haven't seen Y/n and Billy. Are they okay?' I swear, the next time I see him I'm going to kill him!" Chucky rants.

You shake your head. "It's fine," you mumble. Your eyes make contact with Billy's and you quietly ask, "Are you okay though?" Billy pauses for a moment. He didn't expect you to really worry for him, but then again, you're a strange person.

Billy laughs, but you don't laugh back. You don't even smile. He clears his throat and mutters, "Yeah, I'm alright. It didn't even hurt." You know it hurt, but you don't know why he continues to lie.

Standing up abruptly, you say, "I'm going to go to my room," and walk away. You slowly trudge up the stairs and down the hall. You then get to your door. After taking a deep breath in, you decide to open your door. And to your amazement, it's spotless. Not a single book is misplaced, and not even your blankets are messed up. It's all exactly the same.

When you enter the room, you notice a few dirty footprints near the entrance. The footprints are large, so that makes it harder to distinguish who's it could be. A lot of the killers here wear big shoes. Guess I won't be solving this "mystery." It doesn't matter much to you anyways.

As you continue to advance into the room, you notice C/n resting peacefully on his cat bed. Someone must have moved it to my room. You smile at the thought and walk over to see C/n.

You sit cross-legged as you watch C/n very attentively. It doesn't last long before C/n sensed your presence, and when he does, he wastes no time in snuggling up next to you.

"I love you C/n," you mumble to the cat as you stroke his fur. The cat meows in response, making you adore him even more.

You continue to pet C/n for a bit, thinking about the situation that occurred a few hours ago. You're still in disbelief at what happened. But you stop reflecting on what happened when you suddenly hear footsteps in your doorway.

Turning slowly, you see Brahms awkwardly standing a few feet away from you. You smile. "Hi, Brahms..! Do you need something?" You stand up. He sucks in a breath before pointing to your stack of books on your dresser. You smile. "You want to read with me?" Brahms gives a quick nod and says, "Yes please."
"Okay, any book genres that you want to read?"
"...Anything is fine. You can pick for me."
You nod and walk over to your dresser. Scanning through your book options, you settle on Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. You think that Brahms will like it.

Gripping the book with joy, you trot over to Brahms, who's now patiently sitting on your bed  back pressed against the backboard.

You seat yourself right beside Brahms, plopping the book right into his lap. He picks it up and stares at it. He then hands it to you. "Can you read it to me?" He shyly asks you. Looking up at him, you smile. "Okay!"

Clearing your throat, you begin reading the story.

"1801. I have just returned from a visit to my landlord– the solitary neighbor that I shall be troubled with...."

You continue to read the story, trying your hardest to not pay too much attention to the fact that Brahms is staring down at you.

After reading a few chapters, you feel Brahms rest his head on top of yours, making you pause your reading for a moment. "Keep reading," Brahms quietly mumbles, sounding tired. "Okay," you gently reply and continue to read. It didn't take long after for Brahms to actually fall asleep. You kept reading until you began to hear the quiet snores escaping him. It can't hurt to have a small nap. So, you quietly shut the book and close your eyes. And after a minute of that, you slowly drifted off to sleep.