Chapter-2🦋

╔═════════════════

After listening to a bunch of curses

Baekhyun: Are you kidding me you lunatic?!

Sehun: I am not kidding. I think this is wrong number.

Baekhyun:Seriously??!!

Sehun: Yeah

Baekhyun: Why have you been listening to me this whole time you idiot?

Sehun: I was trying say but you continuously kept cursing at me without even giving me a chance.Anyway I am not an idiot.

Baekhyun:I'm sorry for cursing at you and being rude.By the wat you have a very nice voice.

Sehun:Ok I'm busy bye.

Sehun smiled after cutting the call

Sehun:Wow interesting.

Baekhyun:I feel so bad saying those things to an innocent person.Do Kyungsoo you are dead meat!!

At night

Sehun was laying on his bed thinking about the mysterious person.He studied in London and none of his friends are here.He feels very lonely here.After thinking a bit he decided to talk with that person.

He got out of his to bed and called Baekhyun.

Baekhyun noticed that someone was calling him. It was that man with sweet voice. He wondered why he was calling him

Baekhyun: Hello?

Sehun:Hello

Baekhyun:Why did you call me again?

Sehun in mind:(What excuse do I give him) uh.. I wanted to listen to your caller tune.

Baekhyun(showing off):You should have had a better excuse to talk to me.I mean I know my voice is amazing.Its so irresistible!I am quite great and I a-

Sehun:I was bored and alone so I wanted to talk to you. Can we talk?

Baekhyun:Since I am little bit guilty because I cursed you a lot today. And your voice is great, I like it.So I can spend some of my precious time talking.

Sehun thought Baekhyun was funny and laughed.

Sehun:By the way who is the singer of the song in your caller tune?

Baekhyun: It's my favorite singer Chen.

Sehun: If you don't mind what is your name?

Baekhyun in mind:(Its not like I'm going to meet him in real life.I don't even know him,I shouldn't tell him my real name...)

Sehun: Did you forget your name?

Baekhyun: Baekie ,my name is Baekie.

Sehun:Cute and unique like you.

Baekhyun:Are you trying to hit on me?

Sehun:Maybe, why any problems? Do you not like it cutie?

Baekhyun got a bit shy because of the flirt.

Baekhyun: So I told you my name. Now your turn. Your name?

Sehun with British accent: Stephen seagull

Baekhyun:Wha-at?! She girl?What type of name is that?

Sehun: Its a bird called seagull,s-e-a-g-u-l-l not she girl.

Baekhyun:Oh I understand ,don't underestimate me ok I'm English major.

Sehun chuckled

Sehun:How old are you?