the sleepover

I'm walking home from school with Harry. He asks me if I want to join him at the studio, recording a new song.

I reply happily saying I would love to. I join his house in the meanwhile since I don't really have anything else to do

After a couple of hours we go to the studio with Harry to record his song. After he recorded some pieces of the song and about to walk out of the room, I make eye contact with him. It felt special.

It's a Friday and we always have sleepovers on Fridays.

While I'm waiting for him to pack his stuff and come out I think about what happened at the studio today. "It felt special, like he liked me back. But he probably doesn't, I'm just some random nerd at the school, super unpopular, while he is the most popular and good looking guy in the whole school. Every girl has a crush on him."

He comes out and we walk together to the house. We take our shoes and jackets off and go up to my room. "Let's play truth or dare!" I say.

He says "Yea, you start!", so I ask him truth or dare, he says truth. "Do you have a crush?" I ask and he says yes, my stomach sinks, thinking he likes another girl. I ask him who and he replies with telling me I have used up my question. "Okay now it's my turn!" he says. "Ugh, okay." I reply.

He asks me "truth or dare" and I say "dare!". "I dare you to, hmm.. reveal your crush!!" I say "no." he says it's a dare so I have to. I finally say "ok, fine.", "it's you." I'm saying quietly being scared he will reject me.

I can tell he's confused and shocked by his face. "I- I-" "it's okay, you are the most popular guy in school and I understand if you like someone else" I say. "no! I like you, idiot!" he says.  My stomach has butterflies, and I'm surprised and shocked. Wait, you really do? I say. He answers with a yes sounding very confident in his answer. I look into his beautiful, ocean blue eyes and we get eye contact and I give him a short kiss.