The Brat [Oscar Isaac] - SMUT, STEPUNCLE

Start from the beginning

Interrupting her thought, she grabbed her smartphone and began texting her contacts before setting it on the nightstand. Twenty minutes later, she went downstairs and saw Oscar staring at her when he noticed she was still wearing the dress. "Didn't I tell you-" he began, but was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. She smiled cheekily at him and opened the door; there was a larger group standing there.

"Come in," she said, letting everyone in. Oscar pushed his way through the people to her and grabbed her wrist.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked angrily, through clenched teeth.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm having a party, after all, you said I couldn't go, but you didn't say I couldn't have a party here."

Oscar leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You think you could get me to kick you out? I won't do it, but you'll definitely regret trying, little girl."

He pulled her up, but not to her room, to his and threw her on the bed. She looked up at him in surprise and saw him walk to the door and smile before closing the door. She quickly went there and tried to pull it open, but it was locked. "You son of a bitch!" exclaimed Y/N, even though she knew he couldn't hear. She stroked her hair and sighed before sitting down on the bed. He couldn't just keep her trapped here! Finally, she heard the door unlock again and looked up as Oscar walked in. Angrily, she got up and went to him.

"How dare you keep me here?" she asked, pushing him, but he caught her wrists and stopped her. Oscar spun her around and pushed her against the door.

"Didn't your parents teach you any manners?" he asked as he pulled up her dress, "Anyway...I'll take it from here then...I guess twenty strokes is all right for this dress and your attempt at partying, right?"

She fought him off, though she could feel herself starting to get wetter. "Let me go-"

He slapped her ass, making her gasp. "You're going to make everyone count," he said, and started to hit him again, but she bit her lip. "I didn't hear you, and if you don't count, it's going to start counting all over again."

"One," she said reluctantly through clenched teeth and he smiled before continuing. "Two...Four...Six...Eight...Ten...Twelve...Fourteen...Sixteen...Eighteen...Twenty!"

"Such a good girl," he praised her and she bit her lip to keep from moaning. Oscar let his hand wander down and stroked his fingers over the damp fabric of her panties. "It seems you enjoyed it." -She was silent and he spun her around and put a hand around her throat, forcing her to look at him- "Answer me...Was it the spanking or me that made you so wet?" Oscar pulled her panties aside and stroked her pussy with two fingers before thrusting into her, making her gasp loudly. He writhed inside her and began fingering her quickly while rubbing her clit with his thumb. She couldn't hold back her moans and closed her eyes as he thrust deep inside her. Soon she could feel her orgasm approaching and she moved her hips with his fingers. "Answer me and I'll make you cum."

"Both!" she moaned loudly and Oscar rubbed her clit faster. Her body shook as she cum. He wrapped his arm around her and carried her to his bed, laying her gently on it before crawling after her.

She looked at him and breathed heavily before she grabbed him by his black shirt and pulled him down to her and began kissing him passionately. "Fuck me," she said against his lips and wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him against her.

He sat up, however, so she had to put her legs on either side of him on the bed. Oscar started to open his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. Before he reached for her dress and she lifted her back so he could pull it over her head. She reached for his belt and undid his pants as he leaned over her and kissed passionately while she pushed his pants and boxers down with her heels. Oscar grabbed her panties and yanked them off her body before reaching for his cock and rubbing it against her pussy.

"Please, Oscar..." she begged and he looked at her and his jaw tightened.

"What do you call me, little girl?" he asked her as he continued to tease her with the tip.

"Please, Daddy," she moaned and he thrust deep inside her in one quick thrust. "Oh God!" she moaned loudly as she felt how big he felt. Oscar gasped and then began to slowly pull out of her before thrusting quickly and deeply back into her. He repeated it over and over, enjoying her moans. She clawed her fingernails into his back as he fucked her hard.

"Y/N...," he moaned in her ear, sucking on the skin of her neck. She lifted her hips and met each of his thrusts. Oscar reached for the head of the bed and thrust deep inside her.

"Daddy!" she moaned. He sat up and grabbed her waist, pulling her to him with each thrust. Oscar let one hand travel down to her clit and began rubbing it quickly. Y/N gripped the sheets tightly and moaned as she felt her second orgasm building inside her. Oscar moaned as well, as she grew tighter around his cock. "I'm cumming, Daddy!"

He thrust deep into her. "Cum for me!" ordered Oscar and she came immediately, arching her back. He continued to thrust into her pussy as she came down from her orgasm, thrusting his cock deep inside her one last time as he filled her with his hot cum. They both gasped and breathed heavily as they recovered from their climaxes. Finally, he slid out of her and rolled onto the side of the bed next to her. He pulled her to him and she caressed his chest.

"So, do you still want to go?" he then asked, looking down at her as he stroked her back.

She looked up and smiled mischievously. "Well, I guess staying with my new step-uncle isn't as bad as I thought after all," she said, letting her hand wander down before Oscar spun her around so she was under him and kissed her.