🎙️ ELEVEN 🎙️

That night, at least..yibo sat beside Zhan and watched him compose his songs. That was the best closeness he wishes for. Bit by bit and his drumming heart feels at ease.

Seeing Zhan everyday has developed something new within his body, maybe are the so called feelings. Are they? Turning crazy just by his illuminating mood. The seizing of his ears, imagining maybe a bell is being hung over them, hotness surrounds them, followed by ringing sounds. How his stomach tickles just by thinking about him or the mummers of his name from someone else, can he say really? are they feelings, should he confront someone?

But...

This man is thirty, he has been straight and looks like, his feelings aren't yet settled worst enough, maybe if a good girl of his liking crosses his path, he can be moved again, and think of starting a relationship again! and, never a man, is it so? Then yibo, will he have to die slowly with his crush, that's to say!

"Argh!!...so confusing." Shrugging his shoulders.

"Having a fever? Very red.." asks Zhan seriously looking at him now.

"Nah...I'm fine. Maybe tired." Looking at him.

"Have a rest. Maybe that will do. Isn't that what we run for! After practicing? And more to add... it's late." Pouring himself water.

"Your right." Looking at Zhan he was drinking medicine, and this time the bottle resting the small table is different from the previous making him frown.

"Hey kid. Does your father love dying this much? This bottle case, holds two different suppressants. One is opioid and the other is benzos. I mean, like...you are letting your father drink these, do you even want him to leave you so much! Wait...

"Enough! Can he be able to leave those? To stop taking them." Speaks Yibo.

"For how long. Did he use them. These yes, they are prescribed by the doctor, they help in anxieties, panic attacks, insomnia. But they can be used for a period of time per, the doctor's say. So, for how long did your father use them?" Asks Doctor Ji li.

"I don't know....

"Uhmm... Zhan ge, sorry. But for how long did you start taking medications? Those.." pointing the bottle.

"This....think have forgotten. But maybe when I was twenty four, or fourteen? I don't remember?" Chuckling awkwardly. "Others drink medicine since born, guess I'm lucky a bit. Though, it was thanks to my first craziness, I was in highschool, how I was treated, led me to a mental breakdown, and had to leave school for a short time to heal." Returning to sit beside yibo.

"Then about school?...

"Returned after months, as a child it was easy to counsel me with medication too, that's when I got the depressants, but that time had to use them whenever I see any changes, it was a bit tough to control myself back then but I lived." His painful smiles always pains yibo.

"Can't you stop it?" Asks yibo making Zhan look at him.

"So I can kill again another person?" That was painful than what he saw over Zhan's eyes.

"Yo-you killed someone?" Asks yibo astonished.

"What?" He too is confused... 'Did I just speak something I shouldn't?' standing up. "You are tired, go to sleep."  runs towards his bed, covering himself from head to toe.

'It's called murder, is it?' looking at the body shaped person on the bed.....

Having themselves practise hard, it can be said that it's good for others but not Zhan. He dropped a lot and today Friday, caught number seven, from number five the day before. Whereby tomorrow is Saturday and two people will have to leave the campus. His mind wasn't stable but bothered. Himself more isolated. The room is more bothering to yibo who even used his few days to sleep with cheng.