"Come on, let's get back out there" he said, causing me to go out.

I was immediately stared at, some girls squealing at how cute I looked while some girls looked disgusted.

My freckled thighs were on display along with my freckled arms.

My freckled face was flushed red, making my blue eyes pop.

Honey seemed to remember something. "Mike, kyoya says that you've learned karate and other things, would it be ok if me and Takashi spar with you?" He asked, smiling.

I smiled back at him "yeah, I haven't had a good spar in awhile, I think I'd be fun" i said.

Honey cheered and went to mori to tell him the news.

I saw Haruhi talking to the witch at a table. I had a bad feeling, causing me to hug my bunny closer.

I went around, serving everyone once again.

I gave kyoya his coffee first, which he first complimented on how I looked then started to sip on his coffee.

I walked over to honey and mori, placing cakes and tea down.

"Thank you Mike-chan!" Honey said and mori grunted and nodded.

I smiled and gave a slight bow. If I had bowed all the way like I would, the dress would have came up in the back.

I went over to the twins, giving them tea.

"You look good mike, if we knew you looked like this we would have dressed you up sooner" they both said at the same time.

I just smiled. "I dont mind being dressed up, as long as it's not too revealing." I said, causing them to grin.

I bowed slightly then walked over to Haruhi and the witch, serving them tea. Haruhi smiled at me with a worried look, to which I gave one back.

I slowly made my way over to Tamaki, ready to give them coffee and tea.

I saw Tamakis face go red with what I'm wearing.

"Tamaki-senpai, are you ok?" I asked and he nodded while covering his mouth area.

I bent down slightly, the dress just nearly covering my ass. I flushed red in embarrassment as I finished pouring there tea and coffee.

That was when I heard something crash into the floor, making me go over to the place in a panic.

"Ahh! Somebody help me! Haruhi just attacked me! Teach this commoner a lesson!"

Before I could do anything though, the twins poured two pitchers of water onto both the witch and haruhi.

The girl glared at the twins as Haruhi got off her.

Tamaki helped the girl up and started to talk to her.

I wasnt listening as I came forward and went to help Haruhi, only for me to slip on the water, falling into the twins.

I clung onto them but that only brought them down with me.

I groaned as I slowly sat up, trying to process what happened. The twins lifted their knees up to get up, but with this process, they kneed me in the ass, causing me to fall forward, my hands on either side of their heads.

They seemed to flush as did i.

Mori help me off though, picking me up off of the twins, setting me down next to Tamaki whom hugged me tightly and away from the twins.

I noticed that the witch was gone and Haruhi was walking into the changing room. The girls left too.

Tamaki kept ranting about how I shouldnt let those 'shady' twins touch me.

I just kinda ignored him, he did eventually let me go and went to give Haruhi towels.

I didnt think anything of it, that was until I remembered that Haruhi was in the middle of changing.

I immediately went to run after him but kyoya stopped me, holding a first aid kit.

I slowly tilted my head and he pointed down.

I looked down to see my hands bleeding, making me pout.

I let him bandage my hands, looking at Tamaki quickly sit on the couch.

I sighed as kyoya was soon done, telling me to be more careful.

I saw Haruhi walk out, looking like a girl cuz she was wearing the ugly yellow dress.

"I'm so glad I didnt have to wear that" I said as they fussed over haruhis gender.