super clingy

Anonymous asked: harry being super clingy towards y/n and wanting to be babied just cause 🥺

WC-744
——-

"Babyyyyyyy."

Harry normally wasn't the clingiest one in the relationship. But there were moments that he acted like a little kitten. Mewling for attention and bringing her hand up to his hair to pet. Would sit his head in her lap or perch his chin on her shoulder. Trying his absolute best to get any speck or nibble of attention that he could from her.

Tonight was one of those nights. Y/N had gone out all day to run errands and for once in his hectic life? Harry had a week off. It was planned to spend only with her, snuggled in their place with plans of cooking and baking and cozying in the now rapidly cooking weather but about 12 hours in it had become apparent that they were out of... well, everything.

Food, toiletries, and running low on pet food for their little fuzzy kitten, Mew. So Y/N had run out taken a bit. Having to run to a few different stores to get the particular brand of beans Harry liked and her very specific oat milk, as well as kibble for their little Mew at the pet shop? It was tiring for her to say the least.

It never failed to make her smile though. Those moments where it was him seeking out the affection and soft touches without shame, whining and pouting at her? Damn. Give her heart a break. She couldn't help but cave every time.

It was only moments after she walked in the door from the shops that she was badgered with sock covered feet padding right behind her, a bit useless with putting the things away while he pawed at her sweater and tried to slide his cool hands into the warmth of her skin and feel her soft tummy.

"Oi! Cold hands, watch it." She giggled, no real bite to her words and making no effort to push him away.

"Heyyyy." He whined, pulling her back into his form. She was proven defenseless again Harry and cute shit. Damn. "Jus' want my girl. We're gone for ages, and I was all alone in our home. Mew was meowin' for her mumma and I was all cold and without my cuddle buddy." He murmured against her neck, burying his face into her neck. His hair was messy and fuzzy from their shower this morning and lack of product, the soft ends tickling her skin.

"Oh?" She cooed. "M'so sorry, baby. Just didn't want us starving and having nothing to use. Could have come with me but it's faster if I just go. You've been handsy, mister." She faux scolds again, smiling when she felt a huff. A little bite on her neck made her squeak, hands smacking at the forearm she could reach.

"Ouch! Bit me like a little monster. Our kitten's got better manners than you."

Harry nuzzled deeper into her neck and pressed little spongy kisses to the spot he had bitten, trying to fix it. "Made it better. But... s'your punishment. No more leavin'." He said lowly, pulling her around so she faced him. Picking her up, he had her on the counter and stepped between her legs. Taking one hand if hers, he placed it in his hair before giving her puppy eyes.

"Kiss, please." Puckering his lips, Y/N couldn't resist, rolling her eyes and indulging in his antics. Before she could fully pull back, he whined again.

"Another."

Peck.

"Another."

Peck.

"More."

Peck.

"One more?"

Peck.

He whined before she actually pulled back, shaking her head while she carded her hand through his hair.

"Babe... gotta get the groceries put away. Once it's all away and Mew's bowl is full, we can spend the day however you want, okay? Can get cozy clothes again and lay on the couch and watch some of those cooking videos you like." Y/N loved him. So much. Would do anything for him.

And to see his eyes brighten at her suggestion? It was priceless.

"Promise?" He whispered, wrapping his arms around her fully and keeping her eye level.

"Mhm. Now help me and put the shampoo and such in our bathroom, and by the time you're back we should be ready to go."

Watching him nod eagerly and take off towards the bathroom, the only thought on Y/N's mind was how lucky she was