"No no no no no! Stop! Stop! Please listen" kluas said as he made his chair hop up and down with him. "Listen I can...I can get you cash. Amputee hoppers. Whatever" then the women past the guy and obvious drug infused chocolate bar.

"Chocolate mm-mm-mm!"

"Please"

"You wanna piece" the guy asked offering the women a piece. Klaus looked at the wall near the TV.

"Not until there high as kites" he mumbled. I looked to where he was talking but saw nothing. I know he's not high because they just smashed all his drugs and ate his chocolate.

"This could all be yours for the low low price of telling us everything" the guy said before I felt something sharp against my neck.

"Okay fine. Okay I don't...don't know where five is. I wasn't lying about that but I- we can tell you the he hasn't hasn't been making much sense since he came back" klaus said

"Elaborate" the women said pushing the knife closer to me.

"I uh he's been acting like a a a lunatic"

"He's been sitting In this van Infront of a lab or something and looking for the owner of an eyeball" I said quickly.

"One of those fake ones" klaus added.

"That makes no sense" the guy said

"Hold on hold on. Tell us more about the eye. Why is it so important" the women asked

"He said it had something to do with the end of times or something" klaus said.

"The apocalypse. Who's ever eye it is starts it. All that shit" I said.

They threw us both in a closet before they left. They tied us up and discard the chairs. We were sat on opposite sides. I rest my head on the closet wall. I heard klaus trying to breathe. I looked up and saw him having a panic attack. I sat up a bit more and kicked his shin. He looked at me bur clearly understood the message and tried to breath.

we both turned our head towards the sound of a vacuum cleaner. Klaus started screaming. After a little bit the vacuum turned off and the door opened and left. I back up as he took some breaths then he turned his head to some ghost. He sniffed what ever the ghost was saying. I looked at where he was looking but saw nothing. I felt a mix of blood and sweat dripping down my face and the cuts on my body stinging as the sweat got into the cuts. I knew there was also some blood trickling down my neck from where the women put the knife. I turned and looked out the closer door holes. I saw the door open and the two people walk in. 'Shit' I thought as they flung open the door. Klaus threw his head back as he heard the door open. I rested mine on the wall.

"You idiot" the women said.

"What?"

"You forgot to put up the do not disturb sign"

"I did I know I did...shit." the guy said. Then we heard footsteps stomping over to the closet. "Oh my god there still here" he said as he opened the closet. He grabbed Klaus's chair and dragged him our while the women grabbed me by my neck and dragged me into another chair next to klaus. She tied me up again.

"Hi" klaus said muffled through the tape. He started saying something through the tape.

"What's he's saying" the women asked.

"Oi what are you sayin" the guy asked ripping the tape off of Klaus's mouth.

"You guys are way scarier without the masks" klaus said. I had a strong urge to hit him on the back of the head but y'know being tied up stops me from doing that.