"she doesnt have a kids" he then looked over. "oh" he chuckled

"what! who is it" the women yelled. klaus looked away and i stayed silent. the women came up to me and slapped me again. "who is it" she said through gritted teath. I just stared at her. She grabbed my neck. I gasped for air for a while until she let go.

"Fine I'm guessing it's someone of importance and this may be the last picture so I'll just..." the guy said as he stared ripping it. I just watched as he ripped it in half then in half again and into small pieces then threw it to the ground. I looked at the pieces on the ground.

Ben pov

I was watching as y/n was yell at the people. I didn't know what they were ripping. I walked over and looked at the pieces on the ground. I then saw a jacket that looked all to familiar. I looked at the scattered pieces and realized it was one of the pictures that we both had in our rooms. She had her arm over my shoulder and mine was around her waist. We both had cuts on our face from the mission we were on. It was a few months before I died.

*flashback

"Y/n come on!" I yelled as we sprinted down the hall away from people shooting at us.

"I'm trying" she yelled back. I looked back and saw the guys behind us throw something at her making her trip. "Ben!" She shouted. I quickly ran towards her and used my power on them and quickly helped her up. I saw a huge cut down her leg. I placed her arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go" I said. We moved as quickly as possible outside to the others. Klaus looked over and helped y/n walk up to the line. We got back to the house and me and klaus brought her to mom. Mom took the knife that was in her leg out and fix her cut. I was sitting at my desk when I felt arms wrap around my shoulders.

"You feeling better" I asked looking over at y/n who's head was on my shoulder.

"I guess" she mumbled. "Thanks for helping me. I know the others beside klaus wouldn't"

"You know if I didn't help you I'd acutally die in here. Having to be stuck with klaus and klaus alone would be hell" I said. She chuckled before letting go of me and sitting on the windowsill near the desk. She grabbed my jacket off my bed frame and threw it over her shoulders. I looked over and pogo was standing in the doorframe. He had a small camera in his hand.

"Your mom wanted to get a picture of you kids. Can I get one of you two" pogo said. I looked over and saw y/n nod. She got up and walked over to me. I got up and she put her arm around my shoulders having to go on her tip toes a bit and I wrapped mine around her waist. Pogo took a couple pictures then he sat back down.

*flashback over

"She kept that" I mumbled. Klaus looked over at me.

"She used your umbrella are you really surprised" klaus responded. Y/n looked over at klaus before the women slapped her.

"Eyes here" she said through gritted teeth. I walked over to the picture and touched one of them with me and y/ns faces on it before looking back up at y/n who was looking down near me with a confused look.

Y/n pov

I looked back at the picture and saw a flicker of a person was looking at the pictures. The women gave up on me and looked over at klaus. The guy looked at the bag of pills that klaus had in his jacket before throwing them on the ground and smashing them.

"No hey whoa! No hey hold on! Hold on!" Klaus yelled "we can have a conversation. We're adults."

"You want more" the blue masked man asked throwing more on the ground.

her ghost a Ben hargreeves x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें