Bet

Y/n pov

"Yeah, and you got paired with Buzz, I feel so bad for you." Finney said. "Don't remind me have literally have to deal with him for the whole school year." I spoke. "Ok fine I won't say anything about Buzz being your partner for first period." Finney said.

"It's not my fault I was walking to you so we could be partners, but Donna beat me to you." I spoke. "Yeah, I wanted you to be my partner too, but Donna asked if we wanted to be partners and I didn't want to be mean, so I said yes." Finney said a little disappointed.

"Well at least you can be partners with your crush the whole school year." I said teasing Finney. "Shut up stop teasing me, wait Y/n do you have a crush because you never told me or anyone." Finney said. "Nope I do not have a crush on anyone Finney Blake." I spoke

"Stop lying I can see your cheeks getting red." Finney said. "What and even if I did have a crush, I wouldn't tell you." I spoke. "Why not, come on Y/n tell me tell me were best friends and best friends don't keep secrets from each other." Finney said.

"I'm not telling you, but I'll tell you something." I spoke. "Ok fine tell me what you want to say then." Finney said. "Ok so um don't get mad, but Robin and Gwen know who it is, and maybe Buzz." I spoke.

"WAIT WHAT?!?! So, you're telling me that Robin, Gwen, and Buzz know, you don't even talk to Buzz how could he even know." Finney said. "I didn't tell them they found out." I spoke. "Please tell me you know that I like Donna so you should tell me who you like, it's fair ok you know who I like, and I know who you like." Finney said.

"Why do you wanna know who I like so bad?" I spoke. "Uhh because I'm your best friend and best friends don't keep secrets from each other and also I wanna see if they're good enough for you cause I don't want you getting hurt." Finney said.

"Ok but I'm still not telling you I haven't even told anyone they just found out and you are not gonna be bugging them telling them to tell you cause they aren't and if they do tell you I will kill them with my bare hands and you to Finney Blake." I spoke

"Ok whatever you psycho, but I will find out cause one day you will crack and say something." Finney said. "No, I won't, you know what Finney we should make a deal." I spoke. "A deal? What kind of deal." Finney said "If you find out who I like in a week then I will give you 50 bucks, but if you don't find out who my not-so-secret crush is then I will give you 50 bucks." I spoke.

"That's gonna be easy cash Y/n." Finney said. "Uhh I don't think so cause I've liked them for years and you still don't know." I spoke. "Years?!?! how many, I can't believe you've liked someone for years and didn't tell me." Finney said slowly moving his head from left to right.

------------------------

Hey it's Ace sorry if I'm not uploading everyday, tomorrow is the first day of school and I need to get all of my shit ready, since summer was only 2 months for me. And if y'all have any suggestions pls tell me. I'm tryna upload and make good a good story for y'all goodbye love u stay safe💗