11

I woke up on the couch with Austin. I had no idea how we ended up falling asleep on the couch.

My phone rang. I got up quietly and walked over to the table. I thought it was my phone but it was Austin's.

I didn't want to wake him up but I didn't know if he had to be on set early today.

I went to tap him on his back. "Baby." He groaned and rolled over. "Baby." Austin pulled me onto his chest.

"It's to early." He said. He kissed my head. "I no but your phone rang." I got up to get it for him.

Once I gave it to Austin I sat on the couch. Austin was on the phone with Baz. I was almost about to fall back asleep again when. "Baby Baz asked me today if I could do interviews for Elvis." I nodded my head. I wasn't awake yet.

Austin picked me up and headed to the bedroom. He smelt amazing and he was warm I didn't want him to put me down.

He tried to put me down on the bed but I stayed glued to him. "Do you want to come to my interview today." He said kissing my jaw.

I nodded my head. I got off of Austin. He went to the bathroom to get ready. I was trying to find something to wear.

I decided to wear ripped baggy jeans with a black t-shirt. I went into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I didn't know what to do with my hair so I just put it in a low bun with my baby hairs dangling on my face. I put my Victoria's Secret Love Spell mist on my neck. I liked the smell of it.

Sometimes I would find it missing when Austin left for trips. I knew he would take it and spray it on his pillow. That's why I bought 2 bottles.

I put my sapphire necklace on and went to the living room to chill.

Austin came out of the bathroom and had on a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket on and black jeans.

"Are you ready to go." Austin said. "Yes." I said. I got my tote bag and we went to the car.

We arrived at this build building with lots windows. My anxiety would be really bad if I had to talk in an interview. I know Austin's shy and I'm usually there to sit behind the camera to calm him.

We got into the elevator for the interview and went up to the 4th floor. We walked hand in hand going to to say hi to the people interviewing him.

I got a chair to sit behind. Austin sat in a chair facing the person interviewing him. I put my thumb up to make sure he was alright. Austin put his thumb up.

I sat there so about 30 minutes until they were done. Austin came over to me. "How did I do." Austin said. "Baby you did amazing." I say as I hugged him.

We went back home because we're done for the day.