Chapter 25

Alex's POV

He was right. I was in love with him. I, Alex Wells, was completely in love with Niall horan.

"I'm right. Aren't I." Niall said with a cocky grin.

I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck. I stood on my toes, and kissed him. He kissed me back and started to lift me up. "Wait Niall. We're in a restaurant."

He grinned and put me down. He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards our table. "Nice meeting you Morgan." He threw some money in the table and then we ran out.

Once we were in the car I leaned over and kissed him again. The kiss had so much passion. His kisses were so different than Jack's, or Louis's. They were real.

He broke from the kiss and drove home. We went up to his room and sta on hus bed. He looked at me. "Why did it take you so long?" He asked.

"What?"

"To realize you like me."

"There was always a part of me that knew. But I didn't want to admit it." I told him

"But why. Why didn't you want to admit?"

"Because I was scared!" I yelled.

"Scared of what?" He whispered.

"Everyone I cared about has left me. I don't want you to leave." I don't know how he heard me say that but he did.

He pulled me into his lap and looked me in the eyes. "I'm never going to leave you. I promise."

"That's a big promise."

"And I'll keep it." And with that he kissed me again. I kissed him back with passion. It wasn't long until the kiss became heated.

"Hey mate do you have any-" we both froze and looked at Zayn. "Whoa."

"Uhh it's not what it looks like?" Niall tried. But I was laid down on his bed on my back ad Niall was on top of me.

"Yep sure." He said, "I'll just see if Harry has what I need." He winked at us and then left.

"So where were we?" I asked.

"I think we were right about," he thought for a moment then said, "here." He smiled and lent down to kiss me again. I have in and let him take me over.

*

A few hour later we finally went downstairs. We were talking for awhile about what to tell everyone.

"I think we should walk in the kitchen holding hands. We won't say a word." Niall suggested.

And that's what we did.

"No man that snake was NOT that big," Liam said.

"What? Yes it was! It was hug-" Harry froze and looked at us. His eyes traveled down to our hands.

"Harry what are you staring at?" Then Liam noticed. "Oh. That."

"There a problem?" I asked. All boys shook their heads but Harry. Zayn started cracking up.

"Did you know about this?" Harry asked Zayn.

"Naw mate chill out." Zayn said.

"Chill out?" Harry seemed mad. "Okay, I'll chill out." He walked out of the house making sure to slam the door on the way out. I flinched.

"Well, that went well." I said.

They boys turned and looked at me. "What? I was being sarcastic."

"Ohh" they all chorused. I sighed and sat down on the couch. Niall came over and sat next to me and out his arm around my shoulders.

"So you guys a thing now?" Zayn asked.

"Yep" Niall said proudly.

***************************

I'm sorry it took me so long. Love u guys so much.

250 votes for next chapter because i need time to write it thankss

My Cousin Is Who!?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara