Never a second thought

(✿◡‿◡)

My Dear husband

I Know it's too early to write a letter to you my dear hubby, but i'm writing this now [02.01.2024] with so much love to meet you soon.

Life isn't so easy for anyone , struggles , pain , failure , humiliation , loneliness we faced everything and reached this part of our life i know you're doing great there. Maybe you might not had dreams about your partner but i have so much dreams about my love. I'm not going to call it expectations but uhm.. it's okay i'm just telling my expectations about love.( But people say expectations kills, do not know how it's going to kill me )

first of all , I'm possessive and insecure at least with you , for the last 20 years (yeah that's my age when i wrote this letter) i had never experienced love, kinda this romantic love but reading novels made me a sucker for romance man. So i'm not going to share with you to anyone , you are only mine. And sometimes in love i act as center of attraction, i may seek all your attention even at work place. And it's going to be hard , to fall in love with me.

Second Important stuff that you must know is this ' I Have bad mood swings ' and i'm not going to open up so easily if i don't want to tell you. Handling my mood swings would be smooth as a butter , if you are good at your romantic side things like hugs from back , kisses in my nose , quick pecks in my lips, playing my favorite songs and ' Nicknames ' i love to be called by nicknames meri Jaan !

And you are going to get n number of nicknames according to my mood.

I know it's not only about my demands but what you want also too. You know what i'm going to be madly in love with you Romeo, yeah it's going to be your first name ,and i'll be your Juliet only Yours. And know this i'm not telling you to be romantic if you are going to a shy boy. what i have told earlier is like if i get this i would be better , if not it's okay.

What's important is YOU BEING YOURSELF AROUND ME. I'm going to love you for who you are my Romeo.

I'm going to shower with a random love you, random pecks at random places (don't think so much ), random hugs, random bites in your cheeks and many more from my fantasy list.

And if you aren't loving these stuffs it's okay !

It's not about being in a relationship but being love with your better half. It's about that thought
' no one could be you, really. No one made me fall in love with love the way you did.
It's you only you, never a second thought '
When both of us feels this way, that's when we fell in love,
the real one and the pure one.

And if you are reading this right now, then do understand my dear husband That I'm in love with you.

With love and kisses
Your wife♡

' Aww sweetie, you were so hopeless back then ' he laughed at that little hopeless 20years old me. He has the most beautiful smile ever, the way he giggle like a kid soothes my heart.

' love you my baby ' he gave a quick peck in my lips and pinched my cheeks, blood rushed up to my cheeks.

' Even I had expectations about my wife but you weren't '