Chapter 2- Discovered

Depuis le début

No reply. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is Captain Eric speaking I just phoned saying that I  needed you to send a team up to Professer Elizabeth Alans house. Make sure you include medical and forensic."

"Very well sir, they will be there in half an hour."

"Ok, thank you."

OK. Eric think. There isn't any signs of anyone still be here and chances are there gone. You've got an unresponsive Kristy in your arm. What next?

Food. She needs to eat. Standing up I carried Kristy into the kitchen. It was a mess just like the rest. Putting Kristy down I trieds to  clear up a little then I grabbed a pack of crisps out of one of the cupboards and sat down. Opening it I tried to get Kristy to take it.

Nothing.

What had happened here?

Alright. She won't eat. I won't force her to. Next I need to get Alan back down here. This wasn't going to be fun. I thought sighing.

Once again I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

Ring

RIng

RIng

"Yes." I heard an annoyed answer. Oh boy

"Alan? Its Erik."

"Erik. Oh ok. Whats up?" The annoyed voice had gone. PHEW. I hadn't done something wrong and he was in a good mood.

"Alan. I need you to get home right away."

"I am on my way. Why? Whats wong?"

"How long?"

"Four hours. Why?"

"Can't you quicken it up a bit?"

"Yes. But why!?" Came the firm reply in the form of a question.

"I-" I had been avoiding that answer how did I tell him? "I-Alan. Somethings happened, its to do with Kristy."

"What do you mean somethings happened? Where is Liz? Why are you calling me instead of her?"

"Alan, I dont know. I'd love to give you answers but I don't have any. Just please get back as so please just get back as soon as possible."

"I'll be there in two hours tops."

With that the phone went dead. Looking back at Kristy she was still frozen. I wanted to look around but at the same time but I didn't want to leave her. I guess I'll wait for the team then.

An hour later

The team had turned up half an hour ago. We hadn't found anything except for a sufficient signs that showed of James and Phil and my sister were all dead. She couldn't be dead I told myself over and over. Yet all evidence pointed that way. This had been planned, all the cameras had been cut off before hand as well as the security system. Not to mention the fact that we hadnt found any evidence as to who caused it.

Kristy was still not responding to anything so after medical had checked her up I turned on her favorite show 'The Adventures of the Gummi Bears' and put her infront of the tv. I kept an eye on her as well as check everything. Alan still wasn't home so I was waiting for him too, maybe Kristy would respond to him.