Chapter 2- Discovered

Hi! I just wanted to say that the information in this book is most probably Fiction! If anything is true then well... just don't reply on it as a source or anything!!!! Anyway I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marks POV

"Which one of you will bet ten bucks that Kristy misses us?"I asked them both earning the laugh that I had wanted.

"She wont admit it though." Dad replied

"Stubborn as a pig." Seth piped up.

We were getting ready to head back home after a long day of meetings. I couldn't wait to see Kristy again. Most of my friends thought that I was strange because I missed her so much when I went away. I mean wouldn't you normally be happy to be away from a younger sibling but I couldn't help it. Maybe it was the age difference I mean fourteen years is a huge age gap.

~~~~~~~

Erics POV

I parked in the familiar driveway of my older sister, Liz. It was a five bedroom house that was normal sized not too big. Which many people found surprising because of how rich she was but then Liz had always been like that. Not using more money then necessary.

I had been to this house so much I knew it like the back of my hand. There were  five bedrooms. Three for the children, one master bedroom and one guestroom. There was a kitchen,  a dining room, a living room, a study for Alan my brother-in-law, a library and a lab. Yeah I guess the lab part is slightly strange but Liz had it installed just before Kristy was born so that she could get back to work but also continue to spend time with the kids. They were her everything work never came before them.

It wasn't until now that I realized that something was up. James or one of the other guards hadn't come to see who I was. Things were quiet too quiet. I pulled out my gun and made my way to the front door. Stepping out I called out "Kristy? Lizzy?"

No answer.

I carefully began to make my way through the house. It was a mess. There were things broken everywhere, glass everywhere, some food and then I saw something in the dining room that made me freeze, blood. It was only a little bit but all the same it as there and in my experience where there was a little there was always more.

I pulled out my phone and dialed a number

Ring

Ring

RIng.

After the third ring someone picked up. "Hello." I heard a grumpy voice say

"Yes, this is Captain Eric Anderson" I said  urgently "I need a team up at Professer Elizabeth Alan's house right away."

"Captain? Right I'll get on it. Anything else."

"No"

"Very well sir." On that note I put the phone down and continued the phone occasionally calling out there names. I was glad I had come over. When Liz didn't pick up her phone I decided to come over and check that everything was alright.

I spotted a little room in the corner just off the kitchen and remembered that it was an empty storeroom. Cautiously I entered. I almost lost hope but I saw a small cupboard in the corner, the door slightly open. This might seem strange but I knew my sis. It mean't something. She had a phobia when it came to having unused cupboards and draws closed. Carefully I approached the cupbaord and used my left hand to open it while keeping my gun in my right hand aimed. What I saw made me drop my gun.

It was Kristy pale as a ghost. She was curled in a ball shaking slightly eyes wide open. I crouched down, made sure my gun was in my reach and scopped Kristy up. Sitting down I hugged her. "Kristy your ok."