He stared at me, making me very anxious as I tried to pull my wrist away from him only to tighten his grip.

"Can... can I help you?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Are you ganna stay here with your friend?" He asked.

I was confused, that was until i saw a broken vase and Haruhi crying silently on the inside.

"What do you mean stay?" I asked, looking back at the smaller boy, whom started dragging me over to the other boys.

"Haru-Chan is going to be our erand boy until he can pay off his debt! You could help him!" He suggested.

I looked back at Haruhi but sighed "sure, just as long as I dont have to talk to anyone, I'm fine" I said, taking my arm away from the cutesy boy.

My mother has been nagging about me joining a club.

I looked back at Haruhi only to see shes fainted, making me go over to her and pick her up. I layed her on one of the couches then turned my large blue eyes to the boys.

"Names?" I asked and the tall blond seemed to gasp.

"Where are my manners! I'm Tamaki suoh, the princely type. I'm also a second year" he said holding a red rose.

I slowly nodded and turned to the raven haired guy with the glasses.

He smiled at me with his practiced smile and began to speak.

"I'm kyoya ootori, the cool type. I'm a second year as well" he said, fixing his glasses, which caused me to fix mine.

The next one was the short blond.

"My name is mitsukini haninozuka, just call me honey! I'm the lolita type, a third year!" He said, making me nod.

He then started to introduce the tall raven haired guy. "This is takashi morinozuka, you can call him mori! Hes the silent type, hes also a third year!" Honey exclaimed.

I looked over at the twins. Before they could answer I pointed to the left twin, then the right "your hikaru, and your kaoru, right? First years like me?" I asked.

They seemed shocked but nodded. "How could you tell us apart?" Hikaru asked.

I shrugged "I can just tell, you two kinda remind me of two cats I have that look identical to each other" I commented, making them look at each other then at me with a weird look.

I grew nervous again as i sat by Haruhi.

When Haruhi did wake up, we both went shopping and when we came back, we saw many females in ugly yellow dresses.

I spotted a girl that sat near Tamaki, whom gave me and Haruhi a glare.

I dont like the feeling she gave off.

Haruhi was being roped into things while I was serving the hosts tea.

I could hear the girls whisper insults about me. I hate this already.

I geuss I was spacing out because honey looked at me with concern. I smiled and shook my head at him, basically saying I was fine as I then began to disappear into the small kitchenette.

I began to bake, I thought it wouldnt bother anyone.

I was baking red velvet cake with vanilla frosting.

I liked baking, it took my mind off of things, even though by the time i was done, all the lady's were gone.

I came out of the kitchenette with the cake I baked as I saw Haruhi get whisked away.

And a gloomy honey sitting at his table with his bunny.

I slowly walked to him, suddenly growing self conscious of how I looked.

I always got self conscious around other people.

I slowly set the cake down in front of him, honey basically getting starts in his eyes.

"Did you make this?" He asked and I nodded shyly. "I like baking, and I like sweets so I was wondering if youd like to share it with me?" I asked, looking away from him as i played with my fingers.

It took a minute but i heard him say sure with a cheerful voice.

I smiled slightly and sat next to him and his bunny.

I began eating my peice of cake while he ate it as well.

"This is really good! Can you bake more?!" He asked and i smiled, looking at him and nodding. "Maybe I'll make strawberry shortcake next time" I said and he nodded in approval.

I looked in the direction of the commotion. "What's happening?" I asked and he looked at me then the commotion.

"Haru-chan is getting a makeover, and hell become a host!" He said with a cheerful expression.

He looked at me and looked like he was thinking. "Do you want to become a host?" He asked and I shook my head.

"As fun as it sounds, I'd freeze up. Besides, by the way the girls whispered about me, they arent to happy with me" I said and he tilted his head.

But before he could speak, we saw the new Haruhi.

She saw me and smiled at me which I just smiled back.

"Good luck on being a host Haruhi" I said, and she nodded.

"I suppose your not becoming a host?" She asked and I shook my head. "I would die on the first day, you know that" I said.

"I'll stay as the host clubs dog" I said with a smile and Haruhi just shook her head at me.