Chapter 2

So thank you to everyone who sent in a prompt/idea for the story. It means a lot to see that you guys want me to continue this story so of course I shall.. Anyway, I took all of your ideas and thought them over.. But I couldn't really see any of the ideas and making them happen.. So I've decided to go with the idea I came up with when I was rereading..

I'm definitely not proud of this chapter because like I said i'm having a bit of trouble thinking for it.. But I hope you guys still like it and love me?:) Here it is..

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

I scrolled down twitter and frowned when I saw a picture of all the boys walked down the street, arms around each other, big smiles on their faces.. I winced when I noticed Louis had his arms around someone else. Eleanor leaned into him with a bright smile as she leaned up to kiss him. 

A few tears came to my eyes at the retweets and 'cute!' posts before closing my eyes only for my phone to go off. I glared at it until I saw who was calling.

"Nicky!" Though I would never admit it.. I had always had a bit of a crush on Nick.

"You'll never guess what hapened today!" He basically shouted down the phone and I giggled, pulling it away slightly before bringing it back to my ear.

"What?"

"I finally asked Matt out!" I litreally felt my heart sink. A few tears gathered in my eyes and I closed them tightly. I swear it was like the universe was telling me I was never going to be loved. A tear fell from my eye and I sighed shakily, trying to think of something to say to keep myself from breaking down.

"That's great Nick." I said quietly and I could almost hear him smile. I couldn't help but be happy for him. Nick deserved to be happy.

"Well I should go. I was going to go out with the boys." I lied quickly and he let out a whine. I smiled weakly but he then sighed.

"I should go too. I have a date in about an hour! Bye popstar!" He almost shouted down the phone before haning up. I set down the phone and let a sob slip out, standing. I quickly pulled out a peice of paper, sobbing as I did.

I'm tired of it. I couldn't do this anymore. I just didn't understand why me? Why it always had to be that got my heart broken. Why I don't deserve happiness. Why I'm the one that gets left out of everything. Why me?

Well now I'm done.

~Warning: Attempt in suicide~

You had to have seen this coming.. As you all know I've never gotten over Louis. Never. I love him too much. I loved the band too much, I loved the music too much. I really should have seen all this coming.. I should have saved myself some all the pain that came with falling in love with something and someone. Because I just don't deserve happiness.

Liam.. You're daddy direction. You were always the one I went to after a fight with Louis or problems with my family. I went to you when I needed a friend to help me through something. You were one of my best friends.. And I'm sorry for snapping at you on the phone.. But I just.. I love you. Goodbye Li.

Niall.. You're my leprechaun! You were my best friend. I went to you when I needed a laugh or just someone to distract me from the serious reality. I hope you and Zayn are happy together. I really do because you're perfect together. I'm sorry about this mess that you got dragged into. But I love you Nialler.

Zayn.. You're my best friend. You were there when me and Louis would fight. You were there to threaten his life even if he's one of your best friends. I have to say I might miss you most of all. The protectiveness, just everything about you.. I love you Zaynie. I hope you and Niall get your happy ever after when I couldn't get mine. Goodbye Zayn.

Nick.. You were definitely my best friend. Sorry Zayn. But you were there. Taking my side through everything. Letting me crash at you're house when I got lonely, the cuddles... Everything. I had to admit I thought I was falling for you.. But I'm glad you are happy with Matt now.. So point is.. Goodbye Nicky.

Louis.. It's always been you. Always. I can't imagine loving anyone other than you. I can't even tell you one thing I didn't love about you. But my favorite has always been you're perfect blue eyes. The way you could take one look at me and read me like a book. The way you would look at me when you just woke up or you were tired.. The way they looked over the same words over again when you are reading; just to make sure you read everything. The way they looked with your glasses on. You are too perfect to say on specific thing.. I loved.. Everything about you. And so I'm sorry I wasn't good enough.. But I love you. Forever and always right? Goodbye boo.

I wiped my tears and folded the note up perfectly, putting it on the table next to my bed. I chuckled at the typical suicide note but I didn't know what else to do.. Then say goodbye. I connected my phone to my stereo and smiled weakly at the song about to play as I pulled out the four bottles of sleeping pills I tricked my doctor into giving me when I "ran out" of them.

Let me be empty,Oh, and weightless,And maybe I'll find some peace tonight.

I swallowed the first bottle slowly with some water then pushing down the rest, almost spitting them out a few times.

When I was done I blinked and laid back on the bed, closing my eyes slowly letting the music help me fall asleep.

In the arms of the angel, Fly away from here, 

You're in the arms of the angel, May you find some comfort here. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Song choosen and suicide note helped by my friend Alex! So big thank you to her! This wasn't as sad and dramatic as I wanted it to be.. I KNOW IT'S SOON TO BE KILLING HIM BUT I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!:) 

Lemme know what you thought!Comment,vote,fan!:)