[001] forks, Washington

The more I think about my mom remarrying makes me feel nauseous but then again my dad never cared for her or me

The more I think about my mom remarrying makes me feel nauseous but then again my dad never cared for her or me.. Charlie seems cool though he's been over a few times for dinner with Bella after she moved in a year ago. Her boyfriend Edward honestly..creeps me out he's a little..weird. Like there is nothing wrong with weird but he's just off- but that's not the point. The point is I'm moving to forks which honestly isn't a bad thing I love cold and rainy weather can't say the same for my mom. It had been a few hours of driving till I finally saw my new house outside was Bella and Charlie and Edward and some dude named Jacob who was "Bella's best friend" as she says.
Amanda wrote in her journal as her mother talked about how excited she was to have a new beginning.

"Alright kiddo. You ready to start new ?" Amanda looked at her mother with cautious eyes "I guess" the girl sighed. As they both got out and opened the trunk Edward had come up to her "it's nice to meet you and happy your living in forks to keep Bella company." Amanda turned to look at the pale man. "Wasn't really my choice but your welcome I guess." Edward was taken back but stared at her for what seemed like hours "you don't need to hide your emotions you'll like it here I promise, Bella will love your company." Amanda was taken back now as if he had read her mind but she shrugged it off he looked like an elf from Harry Potter she thought herself with that Edward coughed in disbelief and walked towards Bella too help her get one of the bags inside. "Amanda !! Hey , I'm so happy to have you here !" Charlie yelled from the other side of the car as he had been smooching the life out of her mother like they didn't see each other a week ago. "Hi Charlie" Amanda closed the trunk and got her two bags out, she didn't bring much since she had sold the rest of her stuff just so they had enough money to buy the flight to even get here.

"Hey Amanda! I'm happy to have you living with me now someone can finally help me do chores and the cooking here." It was obvious bella was trying to make a joke but damn did she absolutely fucking suck at it Amanda thought to herself. Amanda let out a fake laugh as bella showed her to her room. It was across from Hers with the same set up just opposite side large window and a bed. "Hope you settle in, if you don't mind me I'll be heading to Edward's for something, call me if you need anything." The girls nodded at each other as Amanda closed the door and slammed herself onto her bed with a sigh of relief with time to finally think to herself. A new school.. it was scary all she knew was Bella and Edward but she wouldn't mind being alone. After she finally had her thought somewhat put together Amanda started to unpack only to end up organizing her whole room half the night and falling asleep peacefully on her bed.

The morning sun truly hit Amanda in the face as she woke up I mean she didn't even have a curtain yet nor proper bed sheets as she got up she realized it was her first day of school. "Great." She sighed quickly getting changed and fixing up her things. Edward apparently had a habit of showing up out of nowhere and picking Bella up an hour before school even started so she knew she had to get ready. "Hey are you ready to go" Bella's muffled yell from downstairs was heard. "yea just hold on a sec" Amanda yelled as she grabbed her books after school bella was gonna take her to Edwards house for a bit as to introduce each others family's. something in her was telling her to not go to school, she was nervous...no she was scared until now she acted as she was brave didn't care but inside she was having a complete meltdown, its always people talking to her as they never have seen people out of forks is how bella explained it. the people are pushy and always bother you..at least that's what bella told her when she first moved her.